Account Coordinator - Cyber
Company: Woodruff-Sawyer & Company
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Woodruff Sawyer is the type of place where talented individuals
can make a big impact. We are passionate about what we do for our
clients and we've created an environment where our employees can
grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We are really
looking for someone who thrives on being challenged and has a high
level of intellectual curiosity. If you are driven, creative and
team-oriented, this is the right place for you.
Our Cyber team is looking for an Account Coordinator to join their
collaborative and industrious team. The ideal candidate is a great
communicator, strong problem resolution skills, and will provide
support to the Account Manager. This position will understand the
markets and build good market relationships and embodies a strong
client service mentality. In addition, the candidate must be highly
organized, confident, energetic and detail oriented.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinating internal activities on new and renewal accounts in
a proactive manner.
- Updating and completing specifications on agency management
system with current account information provided by the account
- Coordinating issuance of insurance documents (e.g. binders,
certificates, endorsements and invoices) on assigned accounts and
with outsourced vendors.
- Assisting Account Managers with their book of business and may
manage a small book of business (if applicable and as assigned by
- Updating and preparing the Summary of Insurance for
- Coordinating renewal solicitation, monitoring and following up
on policies and applications as necessary.
What you should already have:
- A minimum of 1 year prior administrative or customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree
- Proficiency in Word, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Fire & Casualty license required upon hire or within 3 months
of obtaining position.
What you'll be getting from us:
- An opportunity for growth, development and advancement in the
areas of client involvement, risk assessment and
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a
collaborative and entrepreneurial team.
- Security for your future: Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP),
401K with company match and profit sharing.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and families
(including domestic partners).
- Life Insurance, short term and long-term disability
- A flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Fun company and team outings
Keywords: Woodruff-Sawyer & Company, San Francisco , Account Coordinator - Cyber, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!