Enterprise Account Executive
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This is a remote opportunity but will be based in the United
States and the successful professional will have at least 6 + years
of closing experience with a tech/SaaS company
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Swrve, you will focus on both
net-new logo acquisition into accounts $100M ARR +, in addition to
expansion within your book of business.
Youll use research to gain insight into customer challenges,
identify key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about
how Swrve can transform the way businesses work and effectively
engage with their customers across digital channels. Our goal is to
create great customer experiences by being Swrve product experts
and consulting with customers to identify their needs and pain
- Break into net new logos within our largest customer
- Build account action plans within your book of business to help
identify appropriate expansion strategies
- Combine the interests of multiple client stakeholders to drive
account revenue growth
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use
cases and drive more revenue
- Work with cross-functional teammates in Customer Success,
Product, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and more
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases
Swrve can solve customers challenges so you will:
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM
to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed
To be successful you will have:
- 6 + years of closing experience with a tech/SaaS company
- Experience closing enterprise-level deals. Bonus points for
experience closing 7-figure deals!
- Experience and comfort selling at the CxO level
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with
- You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity
and the ability to work and collaborate with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn,
grow, and give/receive feedback
- Highly competitive salary.
- Employee share options.
- Remote-first working policy.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- No meetings Fridays.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance.
- Two paid volunteer days annually.
- Fitness reimbursement policy.
- Summer Fridays 12pm finish ( June/July/August).by Jobble
Keywords: Swrve, San Francisco , Enterprise Account Executive, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!