Activity Programs Coordinator
Company: Belmont Village Senior Living
Location: Los Gatos
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Belmont Village Los Gatos - Newly Constructed!This beautiful
senior living community is currently under construction with an
anticipated opening early 2022. As the Activity Program Coordinator
in our Independent Living & Assisted Living community, you will
lead our residents in creative and engaging activities reflecting
their interests, values & beliefs. This position is ideal for an
ambitious, creative professional who enjoys planning and leading
life long learning programs, events and unique experiences with
individuals and groups of all sizes in a fast-paced team oriented
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- A supportive culture led by seasoned Regional & Corporate
- Professional growth opportunities through demonstrated success
& dynamic leadership
- As the developer, owner & operator of each of our communities,
we invest in their success through award winning architecture,
programs & services.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Promotes resident socialization, growth, learning & development
by planning, implementing & engaging residents for activities in
the following categories:
- physical/ exercise
- special requests of residents
- Coordinates & accompanies scheduled outings as needed.
- Develops an informative monthly newsletter including a calendar
of community events
- Plans, coordinates & implements decor for special events,
seasons and holidays.
- Manages the Transportation Team including interviewing, hiring,
training, evaluating, & coaching.
- Provides technological support and training to residents as
- Recruits, trains & coordinates volunteers to support community
activities & events.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu
- Experience coordinating and leading dynamic activities for
groups of 15 or more
- Demonstrated strengths in creativity, oral & written
communication, & organizational skills
- Associates degree required; BS degree in related field such as
Therapeutic Recreation, Theater, Kinesiology, Education, etc.
- Demonstrated success in the use of technology in activities &
technology troubleshooting skillsWE CARE ABOUT YOU!Belmont Village
Senior Living offers full-time management employees benefit plans
including medical, dental, vision, prescription, paid vacation,
paid holidays, paid personal days, 401(k) savings with employer
match, bonus opportunities, short-term disability, long-term
disability, and life insurance.
Keywords: Belmont Village Senior Living, San Francisco , Activity Programs Coordinator, Other , Los Gatos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!