Accounts Receivable/Payable Specialist (EJMS Insurance Services)
Location: Los Gatos
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage
firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine. We have
over 500 locations across the U.S. and continue to grow annually.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable/Payable Specialist
for our location in Los Gatos CA.
The Accounts Receivable/Payable Specialist position on occasion
will provide administrative (office, telephone) and production
support (commercial and personal lines billing, endorsement
billing, ID cards, certificates, evidence of insurance) to the
firm. We will expect general lines insurance support; use of
superior verbal and written communication skills, advanced computer
proficiency in Applied TAM, insurance carrier interfaces and have
the ability to integrate with staff, and strong organizational
skills with technical and functional expertise.
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be
modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Handle Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Handles the issuing of company payable checks
- Handles all bank reconciliations
- Manage cancellations and contracts for finance companies
- Resolve agent and carrier disputes
- Collection of A/R balances
- Maintain time and attendance tracking system for proper payroll
Education And/or Experience
- Associate degree in accounting, business or similar discipline,
or the recognized equivalent in education and experience,
- Minimum of one (1) year of overall insurance industry
- Minimum of one (1) year of specific accounting experience
working for a Property and Casualty insurance agency, required
- Applied TAM or similar agency management software experience,
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including
Microsoft Office (Word and Power Point)
- User of Microsoft Excel
- QuickBooks experience required
- Use of insurance carrier web interfaces for
- Self-managed and motivated.
- Detail-attentive with commitment to precise execution.
- Ability to adapt with and maintain fast-paced production with
professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Flexibility to working well under pressure and managing
multiple priorities while meeting hard deadlines.
- Disciplined practices of multi-tasking, collaboration,
self-regulation, resourcefulness, and effective communication
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
EJMS Services LLC's compensation plan for employees is a
combination of salary, retirement plan
contributions, health, dental and vision benefits. This
compensation plan is designed to provide you with
competitive cash compensation and to enable you to significantly
contribute to and gain substantial
returns from the growth of the companyby Jobble
Keywords: Acrisure, San Francisco , Accounts Receivable/Payable Specialist (EJMS Insurance Services), Other , Los Gatos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!