Event Security-Chase Center
Company: Allied Universal
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Allied Universal -, we continue to build an inclusive, Be
Phenomenal - culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a
diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer
to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied
Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We
take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior
leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life
insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts,
perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal
career with Allied Universal - today!GUARD CARD REQUIRED $19.00
Flexibility in scheduling-work when it fits your scheduleAllied
Universal Event Services is hiring Event Security to work concerts
at Chase Center. This position is responsible for checking bags,
enforcing access control and implementing policies and procedures
for the safety of the guests and owners, while providing superior
customer service for the best guest experience. ESSENTIAL JOB
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the
minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and
- Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or
scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming
in and out of the venue.
- Screens guests during entry via bag searching, hand wand or
metal detector, and ID verification.
- Protects guests, staff, and venue ownership group assets by
watching for security breaches at vital checkpoints.
- Responds quickly to potential crowd control issues and provides
escorts for unruly guests when ejections are warranted.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and
regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
- Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal greetings to our
guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse
area or other location and a sincere thanks as you complete your
encounter with each guests.
- Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that
will enhance their entertainment experience. QUALIFICATIONS: To
perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or
experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws
and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment
drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver 's Record
- Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent
judgment and discretion.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the
organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team
player required.Allied Universal - provides unparalleled service,
systems and solutions to people and businesses within our local
communities, and is North America 's leading security services
provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored
solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business.
For more information: . We proudly support the Veteran Jobs
Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to
collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal, San Francisco , Event Security-Chase Center, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!