Company: Imperative Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SUMMARY: Responsible for daily shipping, receiving and inventory
control activities in support of manufacturing operations. Main
responsibilities include materials movement to the appropriate
internal customers and documenting accurate transactions.
Miscellaneous support activities for Manufacturing and Materials
also part of responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned on an individual basis:
- Document and receive all incoming production inventory and
- Perform and support transactions related to movement of
inventory, and production of finished goods.
- Maintain and provide raw materials Kanban fulfillment for
- Track and maintain consumables and spare parts inventories,
including procurement of replenishment stock.
- Maintain a clean and organized stockroom, and
shipping/receiving area, and ensure materials are properly
- Provide work order support to meet production schedules and
assist in production prioritization.
- Assist in analysis of inventory discrepancies and
reconciliation in stockroom, production control, and finish goods
- Under direct supervision, perform inventory and production
control activities and independently solve routine issues.
- With approval from Customer Service, prepare, pack, and ship
product to approved customers.
- Prepare, ship and receive product to and from sub-contractors,
and approved sterilizer.
- Work with Customer service to route RMAs to the appropriate
- Comply with written company policies and procedures
- Actively promote and support the Quality Management System,
Quality Objectives, and Quality Policy.
- Assure that you and functional subordinates (if applicable) are
trained on all applicable procedures and processes according to
Good Manufacturing Practices, applicable FDA and Regulatory
- Actively promote and support the company's Management Review
- Inform responsible personnel of concerns involving product
- Perform job functions in a safe and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- HS diploma and a minimum of 3 years' experience in a regulated
manufacturing environment, AA degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good
Documentation Practices (GDP) and applicable Quality Management
System (QMS) standards.
- Proficiency in basic mathematical skills, and Microsoft Office
Products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- QAD, SAP, Oracle or other ERP system experience desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills, effective interaction with
Operations and other departments.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Occasional overtime hours may be needed.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Imperative Care, San Francisco , Materials Coordinator, Other , Campbell, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!