Sr. Data Scientist - Fraud Modeling
Company: Selby Jennings QRF
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A technology driven consumer lending firm is looking to build
out their fraud analytic team as they transition to an entirely
digital platform. This position would be using the latest in
machine learning technologies to develop fraud identification and
prevention engines for their installment lending platform.
Reporting directly into the head of data science, this role would
have strong senior leadership exposure while driving automation
across all of their loan products. Responsibility:
- Lead the development and implementation of fraud risk models
across each segment of the loan life cycle including: underwriting,
decision and payments.
- Develop data pipelines to be prepared for rapid learning
- Partner with data and machine learning engineering teams to
implement and optimize machine learning technology.
- Effectively report findings to senior leadership and directly
influence changes within the business.
- Communicate and manage relationships with third party vendors
- Master's or PhD in any STEM related field (Statistics, Applied
Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 5+ years of data science experience, preferably within the
- Proficient in leveraging machine learning techniques such as
Gradient Boosting, clustering, logistic regression and neural
- Proven track record working with cloud computing tools such as:
AWS EMR, Spark, etc.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Selby Jennings QRF, San Francisco , Sr. Data Scientist - Fraud Modeling, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!