Salesforce Administrator at Zumper
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Zumper believes finding a new apartment is more than just a
move, it's a fresh start. We are on a mission to change how people
rent, forever. To make it easier, faster, and more human-were
renting an apartment is as easy as booking a hotel. By making our
vision a reality, we're creating opportunities for everyone to live
better-from one fresh start to the next.
Zumper is the third-largest, fastest-growing rental platform in
North America-supporting over 90 million people every year and
helping one in three Americans find their next place. To date,
we've raised over $150 million from Kleiner Perkins, Goodwater
Capital, Headline, Dawn Capital, and the Blackstone Group.
We're proud to have been named a 2021 Best Startup Employer by
Forbes and a 2021 Best Place to Work/Company with the Best Benefits
by BuiltIn SF. Changing the way the world rents requires passion,
bold ideas, and bright minds. Join us in building the future of
About This Opportunity
Zumper is hiring a Salesforce Administrator to support our growing
sales organization. This is a key role that will own daily
operations and also drive key strategic initiatives. We are seeking
a hands-on specialist in all things Salesforce and Salesforce
What you'll be doing:
- Handle Salesforce.com user administration tasks including
access management, permission sets, role assignments, uploads, data
- Provide first-level support to the field, including issue
identification, and resolution/escalation. This will involve
interaction with both sales reps as well as sales management.
- Handle security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, and
other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary. Maintain the
integrity of services integrated with our Sales Cloud, including
proprietary in-house systems and external integrations.
- Deploy, administer, solve, monitor, support, and operate a
scalable, and secure Salesforce CPQ Platform (including 3rd party
- Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations
including custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process
builder, and validation rules.
- Respond to team members' requests related to delivered
functionality behavior, how-to questions, and feature
- Drive testing and validation of Salesforce configuration and
development. Test and QA of enhancements/changes to SFDC deployment
using SF.com sandbox.
- Improve the overall quality and completeness of documentation.
Document all rules, configuration settings and user permissions
changes, additions, and deletions. Document and maintain business
requirements and workflows. What you will bring:
- Certified Salesforce - Advanced Administrator
- BA/BS degree or equivalent applicable experience.
- SFDC administrator with at least 3-5 years related experience.
Specific experience includes Knowledge of SFDC configuration
including using third-party tools.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in configuring and customizing
the Salesforce.com application
- Extensive experience with data migration into SFDC for objects
including but not limited to accounts, contacts, cases, leads and
opportunities, and custom objects
- Experience implementing Salesforce CPQ with a full range of
features including Renewals and Amendments
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and applications, participate
in plans for their implementation, and remain current with
Salesforce administration best practices
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate
and track problems appropriately.
- Experience in SFDC business workflow (different entities like
opportunity, leads, account, assets etc.)
- Experience working on multiple Salesforce Implementations with
Service, Sales, Custom Applications and associated
- Experience with HubSpot Integration is a strong plus.
- Understanding of partner, customer, and employee
portal/community functionality for SFDC
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with
- Highly skilled in interpersonal and verbal/written
communications, presentations, math, analytical and problem-solving
skills Life at Zumper
Zumper HQ is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, next
door to the iconic Transamerica Building. From hubs in Los Angeles,
Scottsdale, Chicago, Providence, and Miami to home offices across
the US, we are lucky to have a distributed team of 200+
We care deeply about diversity and inclusivity. We are fostering an
environment that celebrates individuality and enables you to be
your best self. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome all
applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran
status, age, disability, or race. We are committed to ensuring that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the hiring process, perform crucial job
functions, and to receive equitable employee benefits. (Please
contact us to request accommodations).
Zumper does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors,
including recruitment agencies and/or search firms. Please do not
forward resumes to our jobs alias, Zumper employees, or any other
company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement
will become the property of Zumper.
Keywords: Zumper, San Francisco , Salesforce Administrator at Zumper, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!