Front Desk Associate (On-Call)- San Francisco
Company: Action Property Management
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Action Property Management is the leader in high-rise homeowners
association management industry. We specialize in bringing an
elevated living experience to our residents.
Action Property Management is seeking On-Call Front Desk Associates
to join our San Francisco hospitality team.
If you have a passion for 5 Star Service; we want to hear from
On-Call Front Desk Associates supplement our regular staff by
providing coverage during employee sick days, vacations, etc.
On-Call Front Desk Associates handle resident services including
greeting residents and visitors with a smile, parcel services,
amenity reservations, concierge services and manage access control.
The On-Call program is the perfect opportunity to gain property
management experience and can potentially lead to career
advancement opportunities. Individuals with over 6 months of
hospitality or customer service experience, and possess a flexible
schedule are strongly encouraged to apply!
Why Join the On-Call program?
- Competitive compensation $20.00 per hour and $27.00 per hour on
company observed holidays
- Flexible scheduling. Choose your own hours (AM, PM, and
Graveyard hours available)
- On-going Hospitality and property management training
- Career advancement opportunities to regular Full Time or Part
- Values driven company culture that supports professional growth
in property management
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
supports a Drug Free workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Must be 18 years of age and successfully pass a pre-employment
criminal background check and drug screening.
- Must have a flexible schedule including weekend and holiday
availability. Overnight availability is a PLUS!
- Minimum ability to work at least 32 hours each month
- Reliable and punctual. Must be willing to cover shifts at
properties throughout San Francisco
- Strong customer service skills. Must be upbeat and proactive in
- Polished and professional appearance and demeanor
- Team player attitude
Keywords: Action Property Management, San Francisco , Front Desk Associate (On-Call)- San Francisco, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!