Solution Architect- Data Warehouse
Company: Perficient, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: October 11, 2021
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our (add business unit practice and
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a
Manager in our (location)
The project manager will have complete responsibility for the
day-to-day management of the engagement, including all aspects
related to managing our consulting team, resulting in a successful
delivery and a satisfied, reference-able client.
- Understand complexities of a large program and provide guidance
for the development teams.
- Interact with product managers and other organizational units
such as QA, operations, and external IT partners.
- Negotiate scope, schedule, and funding with external IT and
- Establish common goals across multiple teams, and define useful
metrics and reporting to track team performance.
- Manage milestones across multiple teams.
- Lead teams of engineers through the completion of all phases of
- 10+ years of consulting industry experience, with strong
relationship management, account management, and sales support
- Must have had Program Management experience in setting up and
running a PMO and should be able to manage multiple projects on
- Highly proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders,
end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver
high quality projects.
- Hands on with project documentation. Well-versed in industry
best-practices and current technologies.
- Must have prior background in managing large, multi-team
- Experience with Global Delivery Model is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement
- Flexibility to travel.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
- PMP Certification
- Scrum/Agile Methodology
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended
to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide
to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to
this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or
change the duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Perficient, Inc., San Francisco , Solution Architect- Data Warehouse, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!