About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on helping build
DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with
hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that allow
DoorDash to hire remarkable talent in the most efficient and
unbiased ways. The majority of the Recruiting team is based in San
Francisco, CA (home to our HQ) which is the preferred location for
Our focus areas are:
RECRUITING STRATEGY--We partner with hiring teams to design
recruiting strategies to attract and hire amazing people at
BUILDING RECRUITING CAPABILITIES--We develop capabilities for
the people of DoorDash to be an extension of the Recruiting team,
increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent
with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE--We manage and finesse the interview
scheduling and logistics to create a memorable personalized and
unparalleled candidate experience.
QUALITY OF HIRE--We are a true partner in hiring; it's our job
to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to
ensure we are hiring only the best for DoorDash!
About the Role
You will engage qualified candidates across multiple departments
and serve as an expert and owner of market insights. You will
report to the Sr. Manager of Sales Recruiting.
You will partner with hiring managers, fellow recruiters and
your manager to strategize on the recruiting process, hiring
targets and sourcing programs needed to help achieve your goals.
You will communicate regular updates on hiring status to our
recruiting and business partners.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Draw upon your recruiting background to identify and manage
candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact
through offer accept.
- Circulate regular weekly reporting to recruiting and business
- Ensure candidate tracking is up-to-date and compliant in our
- Be the face of DoorDash to our amazing candidates!
We're excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of demonstrated full life cycle experience
within sales recruiting.
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS,
LinkedIn, and a variety of other demonstrated channels.
- You're metrics driven - you use data to help guide your
- You're growth-minded - eager to expand your skills and excited
to carve out your career path
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to
our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to
predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our
company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every
- We are learners - We're not afraid to dig in
and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone
here is learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for
one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to
our clients and connected through our vision of "Delivering
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is
our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and
driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will
know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local
economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living.
DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company
in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has
distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the
top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery,
expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive
community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we
hire and cultivate diverse teams from all backgrounds, experiences,
and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when
everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity