MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Collaborate with the clinical operations, clinical
informatics, and clinical sales teams to develop a detailed
understanding of the data work-flows.
* Define and highlight the areas with the largest impact from
using data science techniques.
* Formulate a prioritized roadmap of ML/DL projects, defining a
clear and measurable success criteria.
* Collaborate with the Data Science and Engineering teams to
recommend the optimal ML/DL approach and technical design.
* Create a Data Science and Engineering dashboard to give
stakeholders real time visibility on key performance and quality
metrics in real-time.
* Drive toward a more agile pipeline development cycle, spanning
between 2 to 4 weeks ideally.
* Manage external partners or contractors for labeling and
* Productize the ML/DL pipelines, ensuring that performance and
quality meets expectations through measurable business metrics.
* 8 or more years of product management experience
* Deep knowledge of data operations and processes
* Deep expertise in all data science methodologies, techniques
* Hands on experience with Computer Vision, NLP based pipelines,
and data analytic tools and practices
* Experience with data set curation, labeling, annotation tools
* Hands on expertise with defining data quality parameters and
* Firsthand experience in working with clinical operations, data
scientists, and bioinformatics teams to deliver a unified data
* Experience working with external partners in areas such as
labeling, annotation etc.
* Preferred: Expertise with healthcare data
Our client's goal is to empower citizens to have control over
their health and healthcare data. With our client's platform,
people can access their healthcare data as well as share it with
respecting parties universally while streamlining the process to
provide higher quality provider interactions, more efficient
referrals and second opinions, share data with researchers looking
for cures, and more precise clinical trial matches.
* Venture backed, Series A equity
* Generous Benefits and Discretionary Time Off