Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world's most trusted Employee Experience
platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100
million people by helping companies put their people and culture
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and
powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and
the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data
throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly
understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive
positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world
where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is
no longer a 'nice-to-have' but a 'necessary-to-survive'.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better
world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are open to remote candidates based in the Pacific time
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture.
At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking
for an exceptional Global FP&A Business Partner for our GTM
teams to join us in our mission to partner with strengthening the
FP&A muscle within US and EMEA.
This role will be focused on partnering with our key
stakeholders by providing valuable (analytical) insights, ad-hoc
and regular reporting and ultimately supporting the commercial
muscle FP&A are building within the business.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Provide excellent Business Partnering support to our
- Drive budgeting & forecasting support (enable accurate
visibility of how we are tracking)
- Commercial analysis / planning (all ad-hoc requests to
understand commercial impacts)
- Provide key metrics insights, scenario modeling and
- Business Case Support
- Reporting alignment (inc data) with GTM
- Have a natural interest in attention to detail, getting things
right and be excited to roll your sleeves up
- Proactively work with the business to improve reporting, drive
efficiency and educate / empower where necessary
- Proven experience in managing senior stakeholders in a
commercial support function
- Strong ability to build models and develop professional outputs
- A track record extracting, manipulating and making sense of
large data sets
- Strong commercial acumen
- An ability to partner with senior management locally, but
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an
average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks
tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you
have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point
on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to
have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a
home for different types of people from around the world to do
their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 "not
your average" values that we live by, take a read, and if this
sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't
just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but
also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for
"company results", but for the world. We have a strong commitment
to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we
make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can
support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can
see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it's important to us that everyone is an owner
and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel
safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for
those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let's make work, work
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the
- What does Culture First mean?