Sr. Ops Excellence OPM
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 13, 2021
eero is seeking a leader to drive operations and supply chain
strategy and program manage critical initiatives. This role reports
directly to eero's Head of Manufacturing and leads strategic
decision making with senior Amazon leadership and drives process
improvement projects across the manufacturing and supply chain
What you'll do:
- Dive deep into growth or problem areas for the organization,
understand the issues, recommend and then deliver scalable
solutions to support the business.
- Interface with Amazon's Tools and Systems teams, developing the
supply chain and engineering requirements for eero's systems team.
Ensure systems development outpaces the baseline requirements to
support eero's global supply chain growth.
- Architect and program manage process improvements across a
variety of functions - quality engineering, tooling engineering,
demand planning and international expansion. Coordinate with
multiple stakeholders across finance, sales, customer experience
and factory teams.
- Provide centralized efficient data systems and analysis that
support manufacturing excellence objectives. Drive metrics
development for the organization that highlight the strengths of
the team and also act as the canary in the coal mine for small
issues before they become big issues.
- Craft communication to senior Amazon leadership.
- Be hands on, roll up your sleeves to lead user acceptance
testing sessions or contribute tactically when needed by the
- Be a champion for continuous improvement in eero's fast growing
- 5+ years of supply chain or manufacturing strategy or program
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams,
building sustainable processes
- Experience and proficiency with one or more reporting tools
such as Tableau, JIRA, MS Project, SharePoint, Wiki, Looker
- Outstanding analytical capabilities; strong supply
chain/logistic risk analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal, written and
- Experience interacting with senior leadership
- Experience leading training, process mapping, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all
- Self-starter that can identify issues and craft solutions with
- Experience implementing ERP systems
- Able to make quick-win, scalable tools to manage supply chain
- Experience with Asia based contract manufacturing
- Mandarin Language
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., San Francisco , Sr. Ops Excellence OPM, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!