Paid Social Marketing Manager
Company: Lemonaid Health
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Lemonaid Health is a mission driven technology startup committed
to providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients
nationwide. We build long term relationships with patients by
offering a broad range of primary care services to help them lead
happier, healthier lives. We're backed by large strategic and
healthcare investors like OTV and Health Velocity Capital.
Lemonaid Health comprises an entrepreneurial team of over 100
people who live each day by our 7 Guiding Principles including
celebrating wow, setting a high bar, leading in innovation, and
championing equality. Interested in transforming healthcare? Apply
today and join our growing team of Lemons!
This position is located in San Francisco, CA and reports to the
Performance & Analytics Marketing Manager.
What you'll do:
- Manage and optimize existing Facebook ads campaigns to achieve
performance targets, while identifying and testing new
opportunities for efficient growth.
- Hit or exceed monthly channel conversion and efficiency targets
across multiple service areas.
- Perform daily analysis and optimization on campaign
performance, keeping a close eye on key campaign KPIs (ROI,
conversion rates, CPA, order volume, etc.)
- Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes
and opportunities for improvement.
- Assist with creative testing pipeline and ensure that tests are
achieving statistical significance.
- Conduct regular (weekly) tests and deep-dive analyses and share
out to the wider team.
- Interface with our account representatives at Facebook to stay
up-to-date on recommendations, best practices, and new
- Contribute to paid social strategy and testing roadmap.
What you'll bring:
- 3-5 years' experience managing Facebook Ads, either in-house,
at a marketing agency.
- Attention to detail and diligence in documenting work
- Proficiency using Excel: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Clear communication and flexibility to adjust to changing
- Performance-driven, motivation to hit and surpass targets
- Strategic mindset, understanding of the customer marketing
funnel and the nuances of marketing messaging
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and kindly while
maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
Why we think you'll be excited about us:
At Lemonaid Health, we strive to be the best place to work. We
have ingrained a culture of giving and receiving feedback, and
providing a challenging, yet fun, work environment.
We are proud to offer competitive medical benefits in addition
to 401(k) matching, generous PTO, and more!
Our Lemons live each day by our Guiding Principles:
- Aim for "wow" in everything we do.
- Be driven by our mission to increase access to healthcare.
- Lead in innovation - act first.
- Communicate clearly using the correct communication
- Set a high bar for ourselves and each other - provide and take
- Be proactive - never say "that's just how we always do
- Champion equality - proactively be anti-discriminatory.
Lemonaid Health is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities and bases all hiring decisions upon business needs,
job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or expression, or Veteran status.
Keywords: Lemonaid Health, San Francisco , Paid Social Marketing Manager, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!