At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we
offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private
business banking and private wealth management. We believe that
personal connections are everything and our success is driven by
the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll
always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our team's goal is to support our clients' banking needs and
develop long-term relationships through exceptional, personalized
service. As the Bank's deposit experts, we offer deposit solutions
for our clients and their businesses through our high-touch service
Duties and Responsibilities
Common goals, uncommon potential
The Executive Assistant will be supporting the SVP & Executive
Director of Deposits, and serves as the primary point of contact
for internal and external customers, vendors and all others on all
matters pertaining to the Company. The Executive Assistant serves
as a liaison to senior management; organizes and coordinates
executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees
special projects. The ideal individual will have the ability to
exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong
written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational
skills with the ability to maintain a realistic balance among
multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant must be able to work
under pressure at times and handle a wide variety of activities and
confidential matters with discretion.
What you'll do as an Executive Assistant:
- Managing an extremely active calendar, completing expense
reports, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex
and detailed travel plans, itineraries, agendas and compiling
documents for travel-related meetings and or events.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the schedule is followed and
Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Executive with
staff, customers, vendors and others.
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and
concerns addressed to the Executive, including those of a sensitive
and or confidential matter. Determines appropriate course of
action, referral or response.
Have a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and
keeping the Executive updated.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a
hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters,
personal correspondence and other tasks that facilitate the
Executives ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously,
proactively and follows through on projects to successful
completion often with deadline pressures.
- Assist in scheduling meeting, setting agenda and attending some
meetings for note taking.
- Follows up on contacts made by the Executive and supports the
cultivation of ongoing relationships.
- Assist and provides support as assigned and needed.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Strong Organizational skills that reflect the ability to
perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent
attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build
relationships with staff, external vendors and customers.
- Expert level written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet
deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunity and purposes
- Strong work tenure; 3 to 5 years of executive assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a
normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange
information, including the giving and receiving of assignments
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve
walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you
do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to
grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so,
then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence
to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary
service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the
employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories,
including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent
with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations,
First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San
Francisco ban-the-box laws.