Telemetry Monitor Tech Full Time Per Diem PRN
Company: Vibra Healthcare Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Kentfield Hospital - San Francisco Campus is seeking Full Time
and Per Diem Telemetry Monitor Tech to join our team!
The Tele Tech is responsible for continual monitoring of
telemetry units and promptly alerting appropriate personnel of
significant changes in readings.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One (1) year of experience in healthcare with previous
telemetry monitoring experience and/or equivalent education in
telemetry monitoring and reading preferred.
- Completion of Medical Terminology course preferred.
- Previous Telemetry Monitoring experience and/or equivalent
education in telemetry monitoring and reading required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
What are you waiting for? We want to hear from you!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume
for immediate consideration.
Vibra Healthcare complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare Inc., San Francisco , Telemetry Monitor Tech Full Time Per Diem PRN, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!