Bourbon Pub Sous Chef - Paradies Lagardere, San Francisco International Airport
Company: Paradies Lagardre Travel Retail
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds cooperative relationships with national and local market
prepared food vendors.
- Develop strategic alliances based on innovation and product
- Negotiate pricing, vendor programs, delivery, and payment terms
for prepared food products.
- Facilitate mutually beneficial agreements around promotional
opportunities and support.
- Be first to market in new products, innovation, and points of
- Conduct regular Quality Assurance tastings and evaluations to
ensure recipe adherence, food quality, and consistency.
- Launch/expand successful prepared food product lines and
implement successful exit strategies for unproductive
- Completes all required reports, logs, and culinary
audits/reviews in a timely manner.
- Lead, contribute to and execute parts of the culinary strategic
plan for the division.
- Launch line reviews in support of customer and seasonal
- Leverage fact-based decision making to drive growth and
- Assists in kitchen schematics design and recommends adjacencies
that support the efficiency of the space.
- Orientates new cooks within their respective area, core
culinary standards and established food programs.
- Provides support for new restaurant openings and/or
- Provides leadership to culinary team members and kitchen
- Assists with training, coaching and development of culinary
Keywords: Paradies Lagardre Travel Retail, San Francisco , Bourbon Pub Sous Chef - Paradies Lagardere, San Francisco International Airport, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!