As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to
"level up" our talent. We're on the hunt for innovators who
consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Kin Care & Holidays*
100% Covered Medical and Company-Sponsored Dental & Vision
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter
Benefits & More*
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Wellness Activities & Programs (Yoga & Zumba)
12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave*
- Only applies to full-time positions.
Jam City is on the hunt for the best and brightest User
Acquisition Specialist in Los Angeles to work on our next
generation of top-10 cross-platform games. We're looking for a
talented User Acquisition Specialist with a passion for marketing,
user acquisition and games. This role will support the marketing
team's efforts on player acquisition campaigns, coordinate with
marketing designers to come up with the next eye catching creative,
and manage budgets and marketing strategy.
- A team player willing to take direction but also exhibit
initiative when working independently.
- A fast learner, as you will continually be optimizing efforts
based on data-driven metrics and ever-developing tech.
- Develop an acquisition marketing strategy for Jam City game
- Manage and optimize a large, multi-million-dollar acquisition
- Own and present key performance metrics including ROAS and
internal KPI targets to senior leadership.
- Monitor, measure and report on campaign performance, budgeting,
and conduct ad hoc analysis to refine strategies.
- Work closely with UA managers and other teams to execute
coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Motivated to identify missing opportunities and take them on as
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things
- Passion/knowledge for games.
- Bachelor's Degree. Preferably one in a quantitative
- 1+ year experience in business or partnership development or
- Strong entry-level or internship experience.
- Proficient in excel and powerpoint.
- Ability to troubleshoot data issues.
- Ridiculously awesome work ethic.
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain partnerships with
other mobile and online companies.
- Knowledge of mobile advertising campaign setup, optimization,
and accounts management.
- Experience with media buying on social channels (Facebook,
Google, Apple, etc) is a plus.
- Ability to vet potential partners as first point of contact for
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including
strong writing and editing skills.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world
and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that
is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We
strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global
player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we
play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate
the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through
initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events,
trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically
accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without
regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships
status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to
submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics,
military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other
classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our
management is committed to following this policy with respect to
hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff,
termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation,
training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio
providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad,
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and
COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the
creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most
enduring mobile games. Jam City's global franchise Cookie Jam has
generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more
than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having
developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic
entertainment brands. The company's popular RPG game Harry Potter:
Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its
launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin,
Buenos Aires, Bogot, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San
Francisco, and Toronto.