Sr. Art Director
Company: Godfrey Dadich Partners
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Godfrey Dadich Partners combines the best of advertising,
journalism, identity, and digital to help brands tell better
stories. Were looking for a senior art director with a strong
background in user experience and advertising to join our growing
Youre a strategic creative with advertising experience whos
well-versed in the latest interaction design principles and
processes. Youll bring your skills to bear in a fast-moving,
design-centric firm where youll be asked to solve problems for an
array of compelling clients, using the highest level of insight and
This is a San Francisco-based role.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing simple and elegant approaches to complex design
problems that keep user goals, business needs, technical
requirements, and project budget in consideration.
- Organizing and architecting content, features, and
functionality for new and existing websites and applications.
- Translating business requirements into innovative and intuitive
- Working in lockstep with a team of designers, copywriters,
account managers, and strategists to refine and elevate design
proposals, recommendations, and solutions.
- Researching solutions, especially to shape persona work.
- Collaborating with team members in discovery/strategy phases of
the design process to shape a design brief.
- Generating wireframes (low fidelity, high fidelity, and visual
design) and prototypes to achieve team alignment.
- Working with engineers both internally and externally to
- 8+ years designing experiences across multiple platforms.
- Strong knowledge of interaction design principles and
well-developed skills in creation and documentation (business
requirements, interface design, functional specifications, persona
work, component design, and information architecture).
- Highly collaborative and resourceful with excellent
Must be able to articulate, annotate, and present the logic
underlying proposed designs.
- Experience with digital editorial design is a plus.
- Recognizes the importance of goal-centered design
- Strong comfort level with iterative design processes.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to
- Demonstrated fluency with tools such as Sketch, Zeplin,
InVision, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and a familiarity with
prototyping tools such as Principle.
- Ability to delegate to junior designers, manage projects in
conjunction with the project manager, work under pressure and on
tight deadlines, be mindful of project scopes and budget.
- Experience designing front-end and back-end CMS workflows a
- Please share a link to an online portfolio showcasing relevant
client work. (Include passwords if needed.)
Godfrey Dadich is an organization dedicated to ideas, process,
and vision. But we know that true success comes from people. Were
always looking for new collaborators who believe optimism is a
strategy for making a better future, and we recognize that great
stories come from people with all manner of backgrounds and
experiences. Were committed to building a more diverse and
inclusive team; we value different points of view and welcome
unconventional paths. If your experience doesnt entirely conform to
the qualifications listed above, please apply with a cover letter
to let us know how you believe you can bring your unique skills to
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Godfrey Dadich Partners, San Francisco , Sr. Art Director, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!