TSA Customer Service Representative
Location: Pleasant Hill
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Staples is focused on our customer and our community, while
empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As an Enrollment Agent
(i.e. TSA Customer Service Rep), you will be collaborative and
inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun,
team-oriented retail culture. You'll provide great customer service
in our stores by helping customers realize an easier flying
experience through TSA Precheck. You'll process electronic
fingerprinting, applicant data and initiate background checks for
various federal or state programs.
Get great perks.
- Quarterly bonus, flexible hours/shifts and generous paid time
off; hiring immediately
- Opportunity for full time and/or part time hours depending on
the specific store's opening(s)
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples
reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance,
and many more benefits; full-time associates also eligible for
Schedule an interview immediately.
- After applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or
e-mail (typically same day) to schedule an interview. We'll let you
know if you're not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store
Lead government or TSA related consumer sales for identity
related products and services.
- Greet all customers and provide a professional and welcoming
- Verify customer identity, scan required documents into database
system, take passport photos
- Complete customer fingerprint images, biometric & data capture
processes and paperwork
- Engage and present products & solutions that drives sales with
our customer's needs in mind
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with
fingerprinting and retail equipment
- Show an understanding of policies and procedures for
fingerprinting and enrolling applicants
- Be flexible on responsibilities to perform other duties as
- Support the retail business initially while waiting for your
in-depth background check to complete
Essential skills and experience:
- 18 years of age or older and must be a U.S. citizen
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including evenings and/or
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; ability to operate a keyboard,
photocopier, other office equipment
- Customer service-related experience
- Pass a comprehensive and in-depth IdentoGO background
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and
perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or
any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples, San Francisco , TSA Customer Service Representative, Other , Pleasant Hill, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!