Technical Program Manager, Director of RippleNet
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
RippleNet Engineering is looking for an experienced professional
with a combination of strong technical skills, product and
engineering strategy/execution, and business operations/program
management experience to partner with the VP in leading and
organizing the function. RippleNet is growing globally and with
customers and partners bringing new and fun technical challenges to
us. Global teams need global solutions which are highly available,
resilient and secure.
This would be a hands-on technical role, serving as a partner to
all engineering leaders and team in moving the technical excellence
of the organization forward. This role will report into the VP of
Engineering for RippleNet and will drive forward engineering
initiatives, by creating streamlined processes, communicating
consistently and frequently, building trust across the organization
and prioritizing areas for investment. This role will serve as a
trusted advisor to the team, ensuring they are as efficient and
effective as possible.
Ripple is the world's only enterprise blockchain solution for
global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion
across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and
flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and
digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless
experience to send money globally.
Ripple's distributed financial technology outperforms today's
banking infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing
speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees,
timing and delivery.
- Co-create and help articulate the RippleNet Engineering
strategy to internal and external audiences.
- Lead key initiatives by partnering with and influencing
stakeholders within and outside of RippleNet, including (but not
limited to) leaders in Product Management, Delivery, and
- Help solve tech problems with urgency by helping teams reach
consensus by asking the right questions / offering solutions
- Work closely with Data partners to create dashboards to measure
business results and hold teams accountable. Shepherd the
development of a data-driven decision-making culture.
- Be a culture champion on agile and lean development practices
for faster delivery and efficient team processes.
- Own and drive adoption and upkeep of OKRs across RippleNet,
including establishing review process and alignment to key Ripple
- Work across the organization to ensure clear communication
about scope, timelines and risks of Engineering programs and
projects, with a focus on customers and business goals.
- Discover, mitigate and manage risk to roll out schedules,
resources and technical design by clear communication and thought
- Organize and support communication for RippleNet Engineering to
ensure there is cross team collaboration, alignment and information
- Act as a representative for RippleNet Engineering in various
meetings and forums as appropriate to assist the VP in ensuring
that the team has a clear technical roadmap.
- 12+ years of experience, ideally from a financial technology,
enterprise technology, or technical consulting background.
- Diligent and extremely organized with strong attention to
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, agile culture-someone
who embraces and leads through change and ambiguity.
- Outstanding at building relationships and collaborating with
peers, senior leaders, and cross-functionally to produce not only
great results, but also great experiences doing the work.
- Strong strategic thinker who applies creativity to problem
solving, and handily takes a big idea from thought through to
Keywords: Ripple, San Francisco , Technical Program Manager, Director of RippleNet, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!