Wealth Management Onboarding Associate
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we
offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private
business banking and private wealth management. We believe that
personal connections are everything and our success is driven by
the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll
always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
First Republic Private Wealth Management is comprised of
investment management, brokerage, trust, financial planning and
insurance professionals. We offer customized wealth management
solutions for our clients from a wide array of services including
comprehensive investment management, financial planning, estate
planning, trust services, endowment management and more. Our goal
is to understand our clients' unique needs and support them
throughout a lifetime of financial goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Wealth Management Onboarding Associate is a key member of
the Private Wealth Management (PWM) Onboarding and Transition
Management Team. The role will engage with all aspects of PWM and
provides excellent exposure to cross-functional department business
partners and to Executive Management. This role covers the
onboarding cycle including recruiting, onboarding, and integration
of new teams into PWM while working directly with our Client
Service and Transition Management Team to support the growth of our
What you'll do as an Wealth Management Onboarding Associate:
- Serve as a key point of contact to new wealth management teams
throughout their transition and integration into First
- Drive the end-to-end client onboarding process to include but
not limited to; pre-fill and review new account paperwork, initiate
and submit new account and account transfer requests, complete post
account setup requirements, conduct a thorough final sign-off to
ensure timely and accurate results
- Provide disbursement and account maintenance client servicing
support to new wealth management teams throughout their
- Provide direct onsite and remote training support on certain
systems, policies, and procedures
- Research and respond to daily servicing, operational, and
wealth management related inquiries to ensure timely, accurate and
detailed responses are provided
- Coordinate pre-arrival setup logistics to include but not
limited to; order/confirm office supplies and marketing materials
are stocked and current; check scanners and time stamps are
available, order business and announcement cards, entry badges and
parking passes are prepared, office and technology setup is
Provide backup coverage to Client Services when not assigned to
a new team onboarding
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and
complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations
and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering
(i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank
policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4)
identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer,
and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that
enters into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Strong presentation skills; comfortable speaking in front of
senior wealth professionals and management.
- Proven self-starter mindset with the ability to think and work
- Effective organization, prioritization and time management
- Team player attitude; willing to help and learn from
- Excellent written and verbal skills with careful attention to
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications with an
intermediate+ skill level in Excel and PPT.
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance or related field, or
- 1+ years of related experience in financial services with
exposure to asset management preferred.
- Desire to pursue Series 7/66 license preferred for career
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals;
must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in
- Must be able to travel on a regular basis.
- Ability to regularly work extended hours and weekends.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you
willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how
you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and
the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence
to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary
service, empowerment and stability-that's the First Republic way.
Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal
opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable
accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with
disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job
functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the
employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories,
including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent
with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations,
First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San
Francisco ban-the-box laws.