Eide Baily is now in California! Our California offices are
growing and we are looking for talented and down-to-earth people
with deep passion for serving clients and communities. Are you
interested in a unique career opportunity? Are you interested in an
opportunity that could provide a fast track to partnership with
Nothing makes us happier than a good fit! See yourself fitting
here, too? We look forward to receiving your application.
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms
in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 14 states across the
Midwest and western United States and offer our staff and Partners
the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917,
our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves
on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and
pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide
Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we
do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not
just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on
collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly
encouraged. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance
a priority along with being actively involved in our communities.
Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision
to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as
providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most
importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun
work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests,
outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Tax Senior Manager in Menlo Park, California
might include the following:
- Network and build community relationships.
- Attract new clients or business for the Firm.
- Prepare high-level returns for high wealth individuals.
- Work with staff to ensure tax returns are completed correctly
and by the required deadline.
- Coach or mentor a staff member to assist with enhancing their
skills and further developing their career.
- Assist our clients in solving complex tax issues.
Who You Are
- You enjoy networking, meeting new clients, and sharing relevant
information on services your team can provide.
- You take pride in helping others, and you are ready to take on
the challenge of leading a team of high-performing
- You enjoy keeping up-to-date on the ever-changing tax
industry's regulations and policies.
- You have a knack for solving problems and easily notice issues
while bringing solutions to the table.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of
- In addition to all of this, you hold an active CPA license,
experience with business development (required), and have 7+ years
of experience in public accounting tax work.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently
without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our
position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a
phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests
and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.