Director, Digital Acquisition and Retention-Mobile and Online
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we
offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private
business banking and private wealth management. We believe that
personal connections are everything and our success is driven by
the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll
always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
The Digital Channels team is responsible for client-focused
digital experiences that support our Consumer Private Banking,
Corporate, and Private Wealth Management businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking a Director, Digital Acquisition and Retention for
Mobile and Online Banking. A player/coach role, you and your team
will lead our efforts in executing campaigns aimed at increasing
our monthly active users.
This newly created role is an opportunity to be part of building
the function from the ground up in a growing company and team.
What you'll do as a Director, Digital Acquisition and
Retention-Mobile and Online Banking:
- Be relentless about finding opportunities to increase monthly
active users for our apps and online banking
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies that measurably
increase client digital engagement
- Develop and execute cross-channel campaigns (online properties,
hard copy collateral, direct mail, events ) to support adoption
- Position our digital products and features, driving messaging
across product and outbound channels and evangelizing our digital
offerings internally and
- Identify key audiences and segments to focus on, and build
plans that support these goals
- Establish engagement goals for key Develop KPI and measurement
- Encourage and demonstrate a test and learn culture throughout
campaigns and campaign
- Lead a team of four campaign managers - attracting, engaging
and retaining top
- Collaborate closely with marketing and compliance partners on
You could be a great fit if you are
- A player / coach. You are able to lead your team while
delivering your own campaign work.
- Entrepreneurial. You're a self-starter who loves to own things
end-to-end and makes things happen amidst competing priorities and
- You get things done. You achieve results on time, communicating
progress along the way.
- Creative. You're curious. You're always learning. You don't
need to be asked to think outside the box.
- Analytical. You understand and leverage the science side of the
'art and science' of customer engagement.
- Customer-Obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly
putting yourself in the shoes of our clients and bankers.
- Collaborative. You bring great ideas to the table and seek
input from others to make ideas even better.
- 10+ years of experience in relevant roles (digital, product,
lifecycle, or integrated marketing, growth/acquisition/retention
- Performance marketing expertise
- Best-in-class verbal and written communicator. Strong writing a
- Team management experience.
- Expertise in digital product promotion / marketing - web and
app experience preferred
- Fintech / technology company experience a plus
- Proven track record of developing and executing high impact
- Experience in customer lifecycle strategy and execution
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment-driven
campaigns to drive new customer acquisiton and deepen engagement
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals;
must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you
willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how
you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and
the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence
to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary
service, empowerment and stability-that's the First Republic way.
Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal
opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable
accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with
disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job
functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the
employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories,
including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent
with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations,
First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San
Francisco ban-the-box laws.