Sr. Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 13, 2021
About the role and team:
The mission of the People team is to make Amplitude a great
place to work. We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Operations
Analyst who loves digging into data, building models and
dashboards, testing hypotheses, and driving insights.
This is an opportunity to perform high-impact work and build
systems from the ground up. You will be tasked with driving results
on strategic projects such as measuring recruiting
effectiveness/efficiency, People program adoption and
effectiveness, and engagement analysis. You bring a passion for
thoughtful analysis, the ability to balance multiple priorities,
and good interpersonal skills that can be tailored to
multi-functional audiences at every level. Your partners may vary
and be on a wide range of teams, including Recruiting, HR, Sales,
Engineering, and Amplitude's Leadership Team.
As a People Analyst, you will:
- Build reports and dashboards to paint a high-level picture of
recruiting and people program operations
- Utilize data management software to craft processes to
streamline and automate data reporting
- Serve as an authority on Recruiting Technology, reporting data,
and supporting the Recruiting business on system-based metrics to
deliver meaningful insights
- Identify leading (predictive) indicators for teams' performance
on reaching OKRs
- Build data trust among key internal partners
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Ability to define problems, ask the right questions, and then
find a way to answer them with data
- Good sense of investigative agnosticism and an understanding of
what conclusions can and cannot be drawn from the numbers
- Transform and clean data into polished reports that are easy to
- Pull existing data from various sources or instrument new data
to monitor as needed
- Ability to communicate salient points to non-technical
- Proficiency with data management tools and languages such as
Excel, Python, R, SQL, Tableau, etc
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners
who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our
values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the
way we work: we're tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the
initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we
operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand
many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent
health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness
stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning &
Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your
stock options. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious
in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, and commuting benefits.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform- we
help companies understand their users, rapidly release better
product experiences, and grow their business. We're super proud of
what we've built and continue to build on: a platform that enables
companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and
technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year
old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021,
according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee
headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market
according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP,
Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top
- More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as
are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal,
Hubspot, PayPal and Peloton.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam,
London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on
numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All
applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion,
national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude's D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that
diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve
complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to
make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an
environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological
safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees
of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
Keywords: Amplitude, San Francisco , Sr. Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!