Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs,
support local communities, and power economies - because we believe
that people are made to do more. And we want to help them realize
So, we created the leading small business loan platform.
Investors have lent $13.1 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small
business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000
jobs and contributed $8.4 billion to the global economy. There's
never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the
place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win
and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within what we call the "Funnel" team. They are
the face of Funding Circle and work passionately to make sure small
businesses have an incredible experience in getting the funding
What will you be doing?
Funding Circle's Strategic Partners come in many shapes and
sizes - all with the common mission of empowering small businesses
and helping them grow. As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, your
job will be to manage our existing partners, and identify ways to
expand and grow these relationships in an effort to make Funding
Circle's mission of "helping small businesses get the funding they
need to win" a reality.
The Strategic Partnerships channel is a key vertical in our
customer acquisition strategy and is a part of Funding Circle's
strategic growth initiatives for our US Business. We have partnered
with Intuit, Lending Club, OnDeck, NerdWallet, Stripe, Nav, as well
as traditional financial institutions.
- Work closely with our Business Development team to ensure a
smooth and efficient onboarding process for new partners
- Identify ways to grow existing accounts, and execute on these
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, including
product, marketing, sales, and legal etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and
counterparts at partner organizations
- Take the initiative to help develop and build our partnerships
team and strategy by creating new processes and challenging
- 3-5 years of experience as a customer success manager or
partner manager at a top finance and/or technology company
- Experience and level of comfort engaging with all levels of
- Analytical orientation - success of the role is largely
dependent on metrics-driven approach
- Strong project management skills - staying organized while
managing several partners and initiatives simultaneously
- Very strong PowerPoint and Excel Skills - Salesforce reporting
and Tableau is a plus
- Have a self-motivated mentality and ability to be proactive and
create self-directed work plans
- Have the ability to set deadlines and hold both yourself and
stakeholders (internal and external) accountable to them
- Professional experience in Financial Services and/or a FinTech
It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that
make you, you. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and
affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Want to Build the Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.