D365 - Power Platform Developer
Do you like helping customers and partners solve technical
problems? Do you have a knack for creative problem solving? Can you
balance figuring out work arounds with digging in to determine root
If the answer is Yes, Logic20/20 is looking for a developer
conversant in Microsoft's Dataverse platform (previously Power
Platform) to join our Seattle-based team. This is a great
opportunity to have a positive impact on a variety of different
areas within the Company. The role will be responsible for
providing technology services assisting in key internal IT projects
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Enjoys engaging with people
- Relishes taking on challenges
- Has a continuous thirst for knowledge and is a perpetual
- Strives to make themselves and everyone around them better
- Has a passion for technology
The D365 - Power Platform Developer will work very closely with
the Logic20/20 Consulting and Operations Teams, and will report
directly to IT Director.
- 2-3 years configuring, customizing and supporting production
- 1-2 years of experience with Flow/PowerAutomate in a production
- 2-3 years of experience with Power BI, leveraging a variety of
data sources including SQL, API's and xlsx.
- 1-2 years of experience building PowerApps.
- 1-2 years of experience integrating third-party applications
with Power Platform.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive mindset
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with ITIL beneficial
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and
basic life insurance. The Cloud Services Support Engineer will be a
full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and
annual paid time off.
One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in
an exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are
a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that
deliver results and have fun along the way.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle's fastest-growing consulting firms.
We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our
approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart,
motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to
consistently exceed client expectations-and our reputation is
For the past five years, we've placed in the top ten of Seattle
Business magazine's "Best Companies to Work For". From engaged
leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and
diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of
the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving
strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part
of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires
will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused
as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change
in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.