Product Manager - FP&A/Finance Analytics
Company: Data Robot
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI
technology and enablement services to global enterprises competing
in today's Intelligence Revolution. DataRobot's enterprise AI
platformdemocratizes data science with end-to-end automation for
building, deploying, and managing machine learning models. This
platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale and
continuously optimizing performance over time. The company's proven
combination of cutting-edge software and world-class AI
implementation, training, and support services, empowers any
organization - regardless of size, industry, or resources - to
drive better business outcomes with AI.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with business leaders to implement best practices for
measuring the business processes and define critical KPIs and
metrics, to manage performance and create operational rigor
- Build standard SaaS metrics, conduct rigorous exploratory data
analysis, create executive facing dashboards which drive decision
making and actions.
- Communicate insights through reports, dashboards and advanced
analytics and build narratives and strategic recommendations to
support key decision-making
- Create a framework to measure the success of Strategic
Initiatives for sale and customer success teams.
- Influence process teams to address process gaps that result in
data issues and drive process improvements.
- Work with data engineering/data science team to establish data
sources that serve teams' business needs, identifying and
advocating for process improvements and industry best practices
(e.g. standard metric definitions)
- Synthesizing large volumes of data with attention to granular
details and build certified data sources and addressing data
quality issues as well as process gaps.
- Support multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced,
- Drive accountability by ensuring high quality operational
monitoring, analysis and continuous improvement of enforcement and
- Drive automation of repetitive processes and build self-serve
tools (eg: Tableau Dashboards) to empower product and business
- 8+ years of experience
- 2+ years of experience leading teams, possibly analytics teams
bringing data to decision making
- Understanding of GTM and post sales business process at a SaaS
- Experience in building SaaS metrics like Renewals, Churn,
Customer Health Scores, Retention Rates, ARR is a plus.
- Strong understanding of B2B SaaS metrics and business
- Analytical and problem-solving experience, exposure to
large-scale data warehouses
- Deep understanding of complex data models, BI methodologies,
Data Architecture principles, Master data and metadata
- Understanding of operational processes, systems and data in
multiple areas of Sales & operations; Forecasting, Pipeline
management, Account management, Sales performance etc.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter. Thrive in a fast paced
environment and independently capable of seeking information,
corralling resources, and delivering results without waiting for
- Thrive on combining rigorous data-driven analysis, strong
business and product judgment, and an ability to work well across
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Comfortable handling sometimes ambiguously-defined problems,
developing creative solutions and delivering against aggressive
- Validated ability to be effective in virtual team leadership,
and leading through influence. Outstanding collaborator.
- Consistent track record of initiating and leading
cross-functional and cross-organizational projects, building
relationships with partners, and influencing decision makers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Data driven mindset with a degree in any quantitative
discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Economics,
Statistics or Mathematics
- Fluent in SQL, Excel, and visualization tools such as Tableau,
Looker or Qlikview; experience with a statistical programming
language like R or Python preferred
- Prior work experience in a business analytics space would be
highly valued. (Good understanding of A/B testing principles is
Keywords: Data Robot, San Francisco , Product Manager - FP&A/Finance Analytics, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!