Product Engineering Architect
Company: ARTERIS, INC.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Do you want to contribute to the backbone of the some of the
world's most popular SoCs?
As a Product Engineering Director at Arteris, you will work with
an expert team to design solutions for the world's most
sophisticated SoC designs. You will have the opportunity to be part
of a proven-successful startup, and to influence development
environment, architecture, verification, and everything in-between.
You will be working with the development team, to turn technology
into products with outstanding user experience. You will also work
with Application engineering and customers directly to engineer
Arteris IP products into customer's SoCs. Success in this position
will be measured by customer satisfaction and by the number of
successful SoC projects using Arteris IP interconnect products that
you have influenced.
- Negotiate technical requirements with top SoC architects of our
- Write specifications for these customer driven
- Provide feedback to engineering management team regarding
product improvements and future directions. Negotiate
productization deliverables with existing management.
- Interact with Application Engineering and Product
- As part of the Product Engineering Team will be responsible for
Arteris IP product characterization and assisting Application
engineering with customer benchmarking activities.
- You will answer questions coming from the field that require
detailed engineering knowledge of Arteris IP products.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice
production engineering; planning vision, strategy, policies,
processes and procedures to aid and improve operational
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle
times, process improvement, machine availability through lean
techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability of
existing processes and remove waste.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and
external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- 10+ years' experience with many of the following:
- Design of complex System on Chip type semiconductors.
- Application engineering of SoC or EDA products.
- Engineering development of products that have shipped and were
successfully used by customers in volume production.
- Developing a specification by which each product is qualified
and validated against. The specification will specify the product
features from the point of reference of customer usability and
supportability in the field and based on the product MRD/PRD. The
primary focus of the specification and qualification process is to
enhance customers' view of the product, customers' ease of use of
the product, and enhancement of the ability of our AE team to
support the product in the field.
- Testing and validating the deliverables against the
specifications. Thereafter, filing defect reports and enhancement
requests against the product development team to fix product
- Examining the deliverables for compliance with the
specifications, usability by the customer, supportability in the
field by AE and filing appropriate defect reports and enhancement
requests accordingly. This process will require access to
deliverables source code such as RTL, UVM test benches, Software in
scripts, UPF files, IPXACT models and documentation. In certain
cases, modifications to some of these deliverables may be
- Qualifying and preparing and Early Access Release (EAR) of the
product and deliverables to the AE team.
- Proposing changes to the product specification to address
customer usability issues and product supportability in the
- Documenting the releases and the release process, and managing
safety related processes.
- Developing tools, scripts, programs, workflows to interface
with the product and enhance its usability by the customer and
supportability in the field.
- Master in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related
Keywords: ARTERIS, INC., San Francisco , Product Engineering Architect, Other , Campbell, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!