Senior Technical Program Manager - Reliability
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 13, 2021
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are
committed to connecting the world's data safely and effectively,
advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our
platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and
concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We
enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and
products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging
problems for the good of humanity-and we're always looking for
smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our Engineering and Product organization is growing rapidly at
LiveRamp. The reliability technical program manager is a new
responsibility at LiveRamp that will be blazing a trail within this
discipline. You will own and evolve the systems that allow LiveRamp
Product and Engineering to steer our reliability and release
management practice as industry leaders. You will help drive
analysis of production surprises, while using qualitative and
quantitative data to inform recommendations and decisions. As you
progress in your learnings of our systems, you will partner with
engineering and product to execute on programs that prioritize,
build solutions on your findings and drive operational change where
needed. You will own the LiveRamp release calendar, with the goal
of driving visibility and coordination within our larger
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you
to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive orchestrating
product delivery across engineering, product, and sales to build
products that transform marketing? Consider joining us!
- Be responsible for coordinating and communicating product
releases across key areas of strategic focus for LiveRamp and
identifying risks that may impact schedule and quality.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and well versed in facilitating
conversations between Product, Engineering, and executive
leadership enabling Product to prioritize customer needs and turn
them into product requirements
- Work hands-on with teams and managers to evolve the engineering
development process to drive standards, best practices and foster
greater team health and effectiveness
- Oversee the On Call ticket pipeline and guide teams in
following best practices and meeting SLA targets
- Be comfortable leading both immediate incident resolution and
long term root cause remediation.
- Drive problem resolutions that may require extensive analysis,
troubleshooting and escalation to ensure engineering teams identity
root cause, define appropriate remediations and capture essential
- Increase LiveRamp's capacity to adapt to changes and surprises
in our production environments
- Enhance operational expertise at LiveRamp not only in
engineering, but in how we release our products globally
- Improve team engineering and product engagement by using data
to empowering teams to balance operational responsibilities with
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a
program|development manager and 4+ years managing large development
programs for collections of teams.
- You have a solid understanding of DevOps practices, continuous
delivery and SRE in software organizations leveraging Google cloud
- You have experience with modern continuous delivery of
platforms and have helped organizations unlock the value of using
- You have a passion for helping teams build actionable
dashboards that focus on signal, not noise, to monitor their
- You have a track record of managing reliability initiatives
that span multiple teams and stakeholders and delivering value
- You can balance strategy and execution; you can plan for the
future of our development process at scale and take the steps to
make that vision happen.
- You are a problem-solver; you can find creative solutions to
any problem you want to solve.
- You excel at leading groups of people through change and
bringing them along on the journey.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements
- You are an expert in Jira and could act as a Jira admin if
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical,
friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- You have a desire to work in San Francisco.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people
who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the
occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights,
happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working
from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability
insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness
reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up
a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp's mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and
doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist
people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know
that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full
selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting
LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding
principles-one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global
team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
will be considered for the position in accordance with the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. California residents: Please see
regarding how we collect, use, and disclose the personal
information you provide during the job application process.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp
employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: LiveRamp, San Francisco , Senior Technical Program Manager - Reliability, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!