Senior Account Executive - Consumer Tech & Media
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 13, 2021
About the Job:
Sama is looking for a driven Senior Account Executive for our
Consumer Tech and Media vertical. We need someone who has a history
of selling a complex solution into the enterprise software,
hardware, and/or media and entertainment industries. You will be a
part of our growing commercial sales team that is expanding a
disruptive technology in the exciting Computer Vision space. Our
ideal candidate will have deep experience selling a SaaS solution
to a technical buyer and an ability to develop and navigate senior
client relationships resulting in $1M-2M+ annually in new account
You will be responsible for building a sales pipeline to meet
forecasts. You will also work with the product and leadership teams
to define strategic opportunities for growth within our most
important accounts. We are looking for someone who has a strong
customer-centric philosophy and savvy at negotiating six-figure
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospecting to
close; analyze, build and manage a sales pipeline with a highly
complex and technical sales process.
- Target large enterprise prospects across Consumer Tech and
Media industry segments that have AI initiatives with varying
degrees of maturity and adoption.
- Daily use of Salesforce to document all accounts, customers,
and opportunities that inform a highly detailed forecast
- Expect the unexpected - you'll adapt quickly and solve problems
anytime things don't go as planned.
- Navigate complex organizational structures with multiple
stakeholders and personas. Utilize our methodology to both qualify
prospects and uncover pain points; build and articulate the value
proposition to decision-makers to create and assess interest and
move deals forward.
- Deep dive into client's and prospect's ecosystems and
communities by attending conferences, joining forums, hosting
webinars, and attending marketing events.
- Leverage social media to show thought leadership and
- Consistently nurturing leads, highly engaged with qualified
- Think creatively to deliver an above-and-beyond client
experience through every communication channel.
- Articulate the Sama value proposition to decision-makers to
create and assess interest.
- Own effective meeting handoffs from SDR and ABM team to ensure
the client has the ideal experience.
- Achieve & exceed quarterly sales quota, weekly expectations and
look for other opportunities to showcase your impact.
- 5+ years of experience and track record of success in Strategic
- Previous experience selling a complex solution to technical
buyers in the Consumer Tech and Media sector is preferred
- Startup experience preferred or at least an understanding of
what it takes to thrive in a startup environment
- BS or equivalent 4-year degree
- Self-starter who actively pursues new avenues to drive business
and nurtures existing relationships
- Strong utilization of tech tools in the sales process
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly
establish deep, genuine, relationships
- Proven track record of forecasting and meeting and exceeding
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Aggressive growth orientation
- Genuine interest in learning about new forward-thinking
technologies including Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence,
and how we deliver value to clients
- Deep commitment to building an ethical, world-class company
with technology at its core
- At home in a very fast-paced environment with a high level of
- Has an active mind, body, and/or spirit, is passionate about
things outside of work to keep busy and fulfilled
- Outgoing personality and great sense of humor
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Sama to deliver secure, high-quality
training data and validation for the technology teams driving
humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Sama
fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we're experts in image, video,
and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning
algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR,
biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are
driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people
through the digital economy, and our social business model has
helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
- Featured in Forbes: How Ethical Is Your AI?
- Sama Honored on Inc. Magazine's Annual List of America's
Fastest-Growing Private Companies - the Inc. 5000
Sama is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social
mission. People that thrive in a high-growth environment, love
working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about
having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Sama
culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD
(Get Things Done).
Sama offers competitive compensation commensurate with
experience and a full benefits package, including: medical, dental,
and vision insurance, FSAs, HSAs, short- and long-term disability
insurance, life and AD&D insurance, employer-matching 401K,
pre-tax commuter benefits, generous holiday and vacation policies,
sabbaticals, paid disability and baby bonding leave, a monthly
fitness stipend, and professional development opportunities.
At Sama, we take pride in being a diverse and equal opportunity
Keywords: Samasource, San Francisco , Senior Account Executive - Consumer Tech & Media, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!