Senior Analyst - Reporting & Analytics
Company: The Gap
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy
democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion
at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every
woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic
believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world
to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own
terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make
decisions.Our team is made up of thousands of people across the
globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers,
communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with
audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
As a Reporting & Analytics Senior Analyst of Real Estate Ops,
you're responsible for supporting our Global Real Estate & Store
Development organization in reporting and analytics needs. You will
provide value by delivering consistently, high-quality reports and
dashboards on real estate, architecture & engineering,
construction, store maintenance, technical design, creative
services, project management activities. You will design, build,
and improve continuously on reporting and data collection, ensuring
overall data quality and integrity.
What you'll do
- Develop, extract, transform and load (ETL) procedures from
multiple data sources as needed to meet business requirements, as
well as data wrangling.
- Design and develop dimensional data models to support BI
- Design and build visualization dashboards to acceleration
information-to-action while leveraging best practices to make key
decisions and drive business results
- Monitor existing KPI metrics, developing new metrics, identify
correlations and root causes
- Performing regular system audits to ensure complete and
accurate reporting of data/metrics
- Leverage collaboration and work management tools and build
lightweight applications to track data needs
- Act as a SME for BI tools as well as delivering training to
team members on the usage of these tools
- Support quarterly and annual supplier business reviews with
generation of vendor score cards
Who you are
- 3+ years of creating BI applications and Excel reports
including dimensional data models with interactive visualizations
working with databases, spreadsheets, and unstructured data.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a data analytics, business
intelligence, or business analysis.
- Strong understanding of ETL processes, normalization and
standardization of disparate data sets.
- Advanced Power BI, Excel and SQL are a must.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Well versed in DAX calculations/formulas and Power Query M and
query optimization techniques.
- Ability to communicate technical information toboth technical
and non-technical stakeholders.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related
brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here:
English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced
merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30%
off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month
to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions
up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
- For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to
providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We
are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting
qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment
decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received
numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will
continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of
belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to
Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive
year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality
Index for the second year in a row.
Keywords: The Gap, San Francisco , Senior Analyst - Reporting & Analytics, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!