Research Investment Analyst, Sustainable and impact Investing
Company: Cambridge Associates LLC
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 13, 2021
CAREERS THAT CHANGE THE WORLD
Cambridge Associates believes our clients come first.
Our clients are the most compelling endowments, foundations,
pensions, private clients and institutional investors around the
globe. We lock arms with them to meet and exceed their investment
objectives, so they can change the world.
Cambridge Associates believes culture is central to your success
We believe in a vibrant, values-driven culture that is
supportive, inclusive, and diverse. Here, we celebrate the
individual while we support global connectivity. At CA,
collaboration wins, kindness matters, and your success is our
- We foster an inclusive and diverse environment that enables all
individuals to engage and bring their full selves to work.
Cambridge Associates believes we do our best when you do your
At CA, we are only as successful as you are. We actively recruit
and invest in the most dynamic and diverse talent and then empower
you to succeed. By leveraging your unique skills, developing your
individual career goals, and building a collaborative global
community of connected, diverse individuals, we build a community
that is stronger together.
But enough about us. Tell us about YOU
- Are you a bold individual seeking an opportunity to contribute
to a value-based, collaborative environment in some of the most
exciting cities around the globe?
- Are you eager to work for an organization committed to
diversity, inclusion, sustainability, and Corporate Social
- Do you strive to work in an environment that encourages
innovation and teamwork?
- Are you a thought leader who cares about making a difference in
the world while contributing to an amazing culture?
- Do you value a challenging professional opportunity where you
can leverage your skills, gain a valuable foundational in finance
and investment, and build a long-term career development plan?
- Are you seeking a competitive salary a robust and comprehensive
benefits program, and a variety of attractive benefits and
- Do you excel at: research, analysis, and problem solving?
The Cambridge Associates Sustainable and Impact Investing (SII)
Group is dedicated to assisting clients in the broad area of impact
and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing across
asset classes and thematic areas such as climate change and social
equity. The SII Research Team completes extensive due diligence on
fund managers across asset classes and identifies best-in-class
investment ideas for clients looking to incorporate sustainability,
impact, diversity and/or ESG into their investment portfolio.
We are currently hiring for a full-time Investment Analyst to
support the SII Research Team. The Investment Analyst will conduct
research across the spectrum of impact and ESG investing, including
diverse managers with intersectionality with sustainability and/or
impact themes, and support client teams as needed. The Investment
Analyst will focus on two responsibilities: (1) research impact and
ESG managers across asset classes (equities, credit, real assets,
and private investments) in coordination with Investment Directors;
and (2) support the development of the SII Team through
operational, analytical, and research support.
- Conduct investment manager research and prepare written
deliverables for use by investment directors and clients. Research
activities include active participation in meetings with fund
managers, reference calls, due diligence project management, data
analysis, and writing deliverables (e.g. notes, memos, and detailed
- Provide support to Research Investment Directors, which
includes quantitative and qualitative research projects in addition
to the support and/or leading of investment due diligence processes
- Play a key role in developing and maintaining internal content
related to impact, ESG, and diversity investing, which could
include business development and training materials as well as
other operational or analytical tasks.
- Serve as a resource and complete requests for client teams
considering or investing in impact, ESG, and diversity investing
- Work on additional thematic projects, such as published
research reports and PowerPoint presentations, which enhance
colleagues' and clients' knowledge of relevant topics.
- Present primarily to internal audiences to share research
findings and investment ideas
- 1-2 years of work experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's degree with a record of high academic
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and interest in investing
and the capital markets
- Familiarity and keen interest in impact and ESG investing
(including sustainability and/or diversity)
- Collaborative, team-player with strong communication skills and
a desire for continuous improvement and growth;
- Open-minded mindset that values diversity of thought and
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong writing capabilities
- Strong project management skills: ability to work independently
and assign priorities to multiple concurrent, competing requests,
while ensuring their integrity, accuracy, completeness, and
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US without
Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration
Want to learn more?
Click HERE to learn more about how Cambridge Associates lives
our firm values every day. (https://www.cambridgeassociates.com/about-us/firm-values/)
Click HERE to learn more about Cambridge Associates invests in
diversity and inclusion. (https://www.cambridgeassociates.com/about-us/diversity-inclusion/)
Click HERE to learn more about our commitment to Corporate
Social Responsibility. (https://www.cambridgeassociates.com/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility/)
Keywords: Cambridge Associates LLC, San Francisco , Research Investment Analyst, Sustainable and impact Investing, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!