At DISH, we're redefining consumer expectations through new
tools, new business models and new ways of thinking to meet the
convergence of value, innovation and customer experience.
Our teams draw on 40 years of disruption to continually
transform the way our society communicates, collaborates and
connects. Equipped with a first-of-its-kind 5G network, a passion
for change and the power to drive it, we'll emerge as the nation's
fourth facilities-based wireless carrier and a disruptive force in
the market at-large.
Together, we'll change the way the world communicates.
This is an exciting opportunity to independently manage a
complex business while building a career path to multi-site senior
level leadership opportunities. As the senior site leader, the
Operations Manager is responsible for the overall success of the
facility by directing employee activity to achieve performance
goals. If you are a strong leader with management experience,
excellent interpersonal skills, and a customer service focus, then
this management role is a great opportunity to advance your
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing
facility operations while leading, mentoring, and directing
managers and service technicians.
Specific management duties:
- Directing employee activity to achieve performance goals for
- Building a high performance work team to deliver an advanced
level of quality and service in all daily activities
- Working in conjunction with senior leadership and utilizing
financial data to drive performance improvements
- Creating excitement and engaging all employees in new business
opportunities and strategies
- Generating programs and practices that deliver a high level of
- Creating, fostering and maintaining strategic business
relationships within market, region and company
This Operations Management role is very hands-on. It requires a
leader who leads by example, and is proactive as well as strategic.
The success of the Operations Manager is based on the performance
of their team so it essential that you have the confidence and
ability to effectively coach, train, and develop team members. We
are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced changing
environment and is eager to grow and develop with our company.
Additional management requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
strongly preferred and 2 years management experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Flexibility, innovation and the ability to manage staff,
responsibilities and priorities in a fast paced, growth-oriented
and time-critical environment
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with staff at
all levels of the organization
- Excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational,
analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends,
holidays and evenings
- Bi-lingual speaker is a plus
Compensation: $71,300.00/Yr. - $92,000.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check
out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.