Product Marketing Campaign Manager (Contract)
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find
new ideas every day. It's where they get inspiration, dream about
new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to
help those people find their inspiration and create a life they
love. In your role, you'll be challenged to take on work that
upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You'll grow as a
person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make
their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Campaign Manager to help
us with our in-product campaign production, including providing
strategy, creative direction, testing & QA, and deployment. You'll
work on the Product Marketing team and help different teams manage
various campaigns and projects across different time zones. You'll
need to have strong communication skills, be able to stay organized
and meet deadlines, and feel comfortable working quickly and
What you'll do:
- Manage our in-product channels for our GTM launches, seasonal
moments, product awareness, and brand campaigns.
- Provide strategic planning and thinking on how we implement and
use in-product channels through the lens of product for our GTM
efforts across all xfn teams including sequencing, prioritization,
scheduling, creative feedback, and campaign lifecycle.
- Review, QA and testing in-product channels before launch across
different browsers, mobile devices and desktop clients and deploy
in-product campaigns serving various internal teams.
- Collaborate with xfn stakeholders including PMM, Design,
Curation, Engineering, and Editorial manager, International
Marketing Managers and other key stakeholders.
- Data reporting on in-product channels performance to internal
teams and conduct post-mortem analysis on overall performance of
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience managing projects from start to finish
as a project/program manager, account manager, or campaign manager;
including data reporting, copywriting, testing and deploying
product marketing campaigns
- Has experience working with creative assets and design
- Has some experience A/B testing creatives, using analytic
tools, QA, and deploying marketing campaigns
- Has a keen eye for detail; someone who can execute tasks
thoroughly and double check their work
- An excellent communicator and team player who is able to talk
with all levels and roles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to meet
tight deadlines and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is a temporary contract position at Pinterest. As such,
the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our
staffing partner (PRO Unlimited) and not an employee of
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the
Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected,
PRO Unlimited or the agency supplier partner will extend the offer
and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options
and onboarding details.
Keywords: Pinterest, San Francisco , Product Marketing Campaign Manager (Contract), Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!