Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes
together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique,
live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of
millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual
gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art
streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone
together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and
passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all
things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch legal team is looking for an accomplished
transactional attorney to support several teams across our dynamic
business. You will provide legal and business advice on commercial
and IP agreements, content partnerships, Twitch esports
productions, and marketing activations. You will join Twitch's
close-knit legal team, build relationships with team members at
Amazon legal, and have fun tackling the complex issues of our user
community. You will report to our Associate General Counsel.
- Structure, draft and negotiate multiple commercial agreements,
relating to tech transactions, global infrastructure, content
licensing, and event productions.
- Counsel teams on many legal and business issues, including
intellectual property, technology, digital media, and privacy.
- Coordinate with partners, including procurement, global
infrastructure, partnerships, marketing, sales, and finance.
- Work with legal team members to improve processes and ensure
business demands are satisfied.
- J.D. degree and CA bar admission in good standing (or
registered in-house counsel status with CA bar)
- 6+ years of experience as a transactional attorney
- 2+ years of experience drafting and negotiating commercial
transactions, preferably in the technology/digital media space
- Ability to work independently while also contributing
successfully to cross-functional teams
- Sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related
Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages,
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Twitch, San Francisco , Corporate Counsel, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!