Workplace Experience Specialist
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry.
With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks
online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we
believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with
humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve
every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's
lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a
2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes
Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
Our Workplace Team is seeking a friendly and upbeat individual
to join our team in San Francisco. You will be interacting with
employees, vendors, and guests on a daily basis making sure they
have what they need and ensuring a positive experience all around.
This individual must be highly organized, and willing to roll up
their sleeves to get the job done. They will have the opportunity
to undertake a variety of day-to-day tasks to ensure our hybrid
office operates seamlessly. To succeed in this position, great
communication skills are a must. Remaining cool, calm, and
collected when unexpected obstacles arise, this person should be
able to tackle challenging tasks and projects with ease. The ideal
candidate has a passion for efficient procedures and policies.
Having a customer service mindset and always providing a white
glove experience for our guests, customers, and employees. Once we
re-enter the office, this position will need to be onsite during
normal business hours.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a friendly and approachable resource for all who come to
- Coverage of front desk as needed
- Perform daily walkthroughs of the space to ensure all is in
order, facilities coordination, and building maintenance (HVAC
systems, electrical, plumbing, and general repairs)
- Navigate office entry requests and work closely with security
- Assist with re-entry plans to gear up for reopening of
- Collaborating with managers to create and implement brand new
processes and procedures
- Receive incoming packages/mail and outgoing shipments
- Organize inventory of office supplies, equipment, swag, and
- Triage submitted tickets through the ticketing system,
redirecting requests, assigning to the proper individual,
escalating, and ensuring resolution in a timely manner
- Draft, edit, que up for approval and send out office
communications as needed (birthdays/anniversaries, events, moves,
reshuffles, and general announcements)
- Coordinate one-off tasks and third-party vendor
- Ensure that employees have a smooth onboarding and off-boarding
- Boost employee engagement and experience
- Support events on-site, off-site, or virtually, and event
- Book desks and conference rooms
- Relocations, moves, reshuffles, layouts, and space
- Assist with trainings, safety, and emergency preparedness
- Provide hands-on repair guidance, proactive approach for
finding solutions, maintaining tools, and equipment
- Ad hoc duties as needed
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years experience in a facilities role or office
- Highly organized and great attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time
- Understands domestic and international shipping logistics
- Having an eye for design or aesthetics is a plus!
- Tech savvy and interested in learning new computer programs and
- Proficiency with Google Workspace, Excel, Slack, Expensify,
Workday, SpaceIQ, Confluence, and Asana
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Light furniture assembly (cabinets, shelving, whiteboards,
frames, installations, and etc.)
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of
KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and
welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you
from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Keywords: KeepTruckin, San Francisco , Workplace Experience Specialist, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!