Sushi Sous Chef
Company: Mina Group
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Operating since 2003, Mina Group currently manages more
than 35 concepts around the world. At Mina Group, impeccable
service is not just our ideal, it is ingrained in everything we do.
Rooted deep in our foundation is the concept of Kaizen, the art of
making great and lasting change in small steady increments. By
embodying our values of adaptability and fluidity, we cultivate a
whole new sense of hospitality that is uniquely Mina.
Sushi Sous Chef
Operates the kitchen on a daily basis with professionalism,
respect, efficiency, knowledge and awareness. Understand the
philosophy of the chef and adheres to all restaurant policies.
Mentors & lead junior staff members. Uphold restaurant standards
for quality and cleanliness.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the
culture, values of PABU IZAKAYA and Mina Group, LLC.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
professional, gracious service at all times
- Maintains clean and organized work stations that are cohesive
with the restaurants philosophy, culture and standards of
- Recognize or seek areas for staff and restaurant improvement
and offer positive solutions for change.
- Operate within the restaurant on a daily basis with efficiency,
respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge,
patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
- Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays
consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant
- Represents the restaurant professionally through effective
communication, cooperation and relationships with the all business
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant
language(s) of the restaurants operating area.
- A minimum of 2 years of kitchen preparation and cooking in a
fine dining restaurant.
- Must display the image and positive attitude set forth by the
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbal and
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(minimum of 8 hours a day).
- Be able to reach, bend and frequently lift up to 30
- Must have the stamina to work a minimum of 50 hours per
The Mina Group and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity
Employers dedicated to non-discrimination in employment and will
consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of AB 1008, California Fair
Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance, and all other local, state and federal
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Mina Group, San Francisco , Sushi Sous Chef, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!