Software Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure
Company: Autodesk Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for skilled Cloud Infrastructure Engineers
to join our infrastructure team within Data Platform & Insights
(DPI). This team is at the heart of Autodesk's efforts to radically
improve how we create value for customers and make decisions
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will help create a
robust and scalable data platform for other teams across the
company to leverage. You will tackle hard problems to improve the
platform's reliability, resiliency, and scalability. Ideally you
will be a self-starter, detail and quality oriented, and excited
about the prospects of having a big impact with data at Autodesk.
Our tech stack includes Hive, Spark, Presto, Jenkins, Snowflake,
Datadog and various AWS services.
- Build and scale data infrastructure that powers batch and
real-time data processing of billions of records daily
- Automate cloud infrastructure, services, and observability
- Help drive observability into the health of our data
infrastructure and understanding of system behavior
- Drive initiatives to enable best practices across
infrastructure, deployments, automation, and accessibility
- Develop and implement security best practices at the data,
application, infrastructure and network layers
- Interface with data engineers, data scientists, product
managers and all data stakeholders to understand their needs and
promote best practices
- 2 to 3 years of relevant industry experience in a large-scale
- Experience building code-driven infrastructure on public cloud
platforms preferably AWS
- Strong overall programming skills, able to write modular,
maintainable code, preferably Python
- Experience with automation frameworks/tools like Git, Jenkins,
Ansible, Terraform, and CloudFormation
- Familiarity with containers, bash, Linux, Kubernetes and
- Problem solver with excellent written and interpersonal skills;
ability to make sound, complex decisions in a fast-paced, technical
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
field, or equivalent training, fellowship or work experience
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive
culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make
a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We
also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this
external site). If you have any questions or require support,
contact Autodesk Careers.
Keywords: Autodesk Inc., San Francisco , Software Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!