Deal Desk Specialist
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Deal Desk Specialist
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are
committed to connecting the world's data safely and effectively,
advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our
platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and
concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We
enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and
products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging
problems for the good of humanity-and we're always looking for
smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use
The Deal Desk Lead will be responsible for delivering deal
structuring and pricing support across LiveRamp's sales org. You
will act as a key advisor to Sales, Legal, Finance and Accounting,
managing deal formation and flow, implementing policy, and driving
sustainable growth while reducing sales cycle times. Additionally,
the Deal Desk Manager will help scale our Deal Desk function
We're looking for a proactive, independent thinker, with sound
business acumen and excellent communication and collaboration
skills. You are able to work in a structured manner to thrive in
ambiguity and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to dive into
business challenges and create solutions to problems that have
never been tackled before.
- Drive best practices to increase sales effectiveness via
structured deal reviews and checkpoints
- Advise on contract negotiations internally, including: deal
structure, discounting guidance, order processing, etc.
- Drive process and systems requirements (including CPQ) to
implement best-in-class quote-to-order process; provide assistance
is closing/managing deals in the systems
- Lead evaluation and review of all contracts for completeness,
accuracy, and adherence to our policies
- Ensure approvals for non-standard deals have been properly
documented, escalated to the right approval levels, and resolved
within reasonable timeframes
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key
stakeholders in Sales, Legal, Finance, Accounting, and other key
teams across the company
- 4+ years experience in Deal Desk/Sales Operations role in
- Experience in dealing with complex, cross-functional
deal/contract management across Sales, Finance and Legal
- Strong understanding of Salesforce based quote-to-order
- Strong structured problem solving skills along with ability to
demonstrate practical judgment in complex situations
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy, particularly
within a global setting
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience
effectively communicating with senior management
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people
who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the
occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights,
happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working
from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability
insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness
reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up
a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, CA
More about us:
LiveRamp's mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and
doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist
people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know
that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full
selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting
LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding
principles-one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global
team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
will be considered for the position in accordance with the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. California residents: Please see
regarding how we collect, use, and disclose the personal
information you provide during the job application process.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp
employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: LiveRamp, San Francisco , Deal Desk Specialist, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!