Account Manager, DocSend - Location Flexible
San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside
of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is
targeted but flexible. If "Location Flexible" is listed in the job
title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where
Dropbox is authorized to do business. Some roles (including those
which do not have "Location Flexible" in the job title), however,
may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations.
Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to
understand any location constraints of a particular role and to
communicate your location preferences. Dropbox is authorized to do
business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or
able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not
be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to
learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work
moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180
countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of
working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has
offices around the world. For more information on our mission and
products, visit dropbox.com.
Our Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with
companies around the world, helping them understand the power
Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Sales Strategy team
develops insights to assess business performance, and leads
initiatives to identify new sources of growth. We work closely with
senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the planning
and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
DocSend is looking for an ambitious Account Manager to
proactively and reactively drive retention and expansion of our
strategic emerging customers. With a rapidly growing customer base,
this is an opportunity to jump in at an exciting time and be a key
member of a core customer success team.
The Account Manager will be responsible for helping our
customers maximize the value of DocSend throughout their lifecycle,
from onboarding through renewal. You'll do this through user
trainings, proactive health monitoring, suggesting best practices,
and day-to-day support related tasks.
- Provide world-class account management to DocSend's emerging
- Onboard new customers by providing training and helping to set
up their content in DocSend.
- Manage the renewal process and identify any customer risks.
Deploy save tactics and escalations as needed for resolution.
- Uncover and negotiate up-sell and expansion opportunities.
- Design and implement processes and systems to make the DocSend
CS team more efficient and effective.
- Be the voice of the customer. Work with product and engineering
to clearly communicate customer feedback and define the company
- Coordinate with support on technical product issues.
- Minimum 3+ years in a customer facing role
- College degree
- Hunger and tenacity to build on customer success skills
- Renew and expand the quota associated with your assigned book
- Empathetic approach to customers and customer problems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable speaking to executive level stakeholders and
tactical users with internal support, and understanding which
strategies will speak to each.
- Technical aptitude and a passion for efficiency
- Great attention to detail
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming
place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel
supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our
support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at
Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at
Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas)
and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company contribution toward individual medical,
dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant