Company: Mina Group
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Operating since 2003, Mina Group currently manages more
than 35 concepts around the world. At Mina Group, impeccable
service is not just our ideal, it is ingrained in everything we do.
Rooted deep in our foundation is the concept of Kaizen, the art of
making great and lasting change in small steady increments. By
embodying our values of adaptability and fluidity, we cultivate a
whole new sense of hospitality that is uniquely
Cook - Sushi
Responsible for preparing all mis-en-place for station and
working service. Responsible for all vegetable accompaniments
for protein dishes. Involved in the development of tasting menu and
mis-en-place that changes daily. Speed, Accuracy & Temperature,
responsible for all protein dishes. Utilizes a variety of cooking
styles, times and temperatures: Whole Roast, Quick Sear, Sous Vide,
Slicer etc. Sophisticated protein cooking. Minor butchery.
Responsible for teamwork with other stations, inter-station timing
and communication, and dynamic multi-tasking. Working directly with
Executive Chef. Consistent excellence in work product.
Setting up and breaking down a station. Time management & task
accomplishment with regards to daily prep list. Organization of
station, workplace cleanliness, sanitation and safety. Will work
with chefs to develop menus for guests. Must have superior
culinary, food production, and high standards of excellence.
The qualified candidate must be a motivated self-starter with
excellent communication, problem resolution and organizational
skills. Must be able to work cleanly, efficiently, with
respect for quality ingredients and careful attention to
preparation. Must be able to operate effectively as part of a
team, communicate clearly, ensure smooth service operations and
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the
culture, values of MG-101 Cal, LLC and PABU+RAMEN BAR.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
professional, gracious service at all times
- Maintains clean and organized work stations that are cohesive
with the restaurants philosophy, culture, and standards of
- Recognize or seek areas for staff and restaurant improvement
and offer positive solutions for change.
- Operate within the restaurant on a daily basis with efficiency,
respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge,
patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
- Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
- Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays
consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant
- Represents the restaurant professionally through effective
communication, cooperation and relationships with the all business
- A minimum of 2-4 years of sushi preparation and cooking.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, guests, and
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(minimum of 8 hours a day).
- Be able to reach, bend and frequently lift up to 30
- Must have the stamina to work a minimum of 40 hours per
The Mina Group and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity
Employers dedicated to non-discrimination in employment and will
consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of AB 1008, California Fair
Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance, and all other local, state and federal
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Mina Group, San Francisco , Sushi Cook, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!