Company: Whole Foods
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provide support as a member of the Front End team to include
assisting customers during the checkout process, performing all
cash register functions, bagging groceries, and working at customer
service desk on occasion. In addition, work to maintain attractive
Customer Service displays and support the regional Customer Service
vision. Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous,
friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of
customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight
the customers with excellent customer service.
- Assist supervisors in controlling customer flow and backed up
lines; help to reduce waiting time for customers.
- Follow proper procedures for customer check out, handling of
tenders, use of tares, sales of alcoholic beverages, and use of
PLUs and UPCs.
- Follow all cash handling procedures; Understand, meet and
exceed regional cashier variance policy (CVP).
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping
environment by changing tapes and ribbon as needed, sweeping
floors, and completing sweep logs.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable US, UK or Canadian
regulatory rules and regulations, Weights and Measures, health and
sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper
- Follow established procedures to report errors in retail
pricing or signage.
- Support global, regional, and store programs.
- Answer department telephone calls and pages quickly and with
excellent phone etiquette.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part
of a team
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable
manner to fellow team members and customers
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to sell proactively
- Ability to learn about natural and organic foods and
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of
- Use of tools and equipment, including box cutters
Desired Work Experiences
- Previous Front End or Customer Service experience
- Customer Service Focus
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Whole Foods, San Francisco , Part-time Cashier, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!