IT Field Support Specialist
Company: Milestone Technologies Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services
and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in
the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to
IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT
Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT
Our seasoned professionals deliver services based on Milestone's
best practices and service delivery framework. By leveraging our
vast knowledge base to execute initiatives, we deliver both
short-term and long-term value to our clients and apply continuous
service improvement to deliver transformational benefits to IT.
With Intelligent Automation, Milestone helps businesses further
accelerate their IT transformation. The result is a sharper focus
on business objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee
productivity. Through our key technology partnerships and our
people-first approach, Milestone continues to deliver
industry-leading innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000
employees serving over 200 companies worldwide, we are following
our mission of revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the
We are looking for a skilled IT Field Support Specialist to
provide exceptional on-site support in fast-paced tech offices.
This role supports a globally recognized leader in SaaS
enterprising, and we need a stellar representative to provide above
and beyond service to our client.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Provide White-Glove concierge level customer experience
supporting internal employees face-to-face, via chat and over the
- Schedule and communicate travel to regional offices to provide
in-person support on a regular basis.
- Provide constant updates to your users to keep them in the loop
with the status of their incidents, requests or problems.
- Educate users on basic functions and new technologies that will
help streamline their workflow.
- Troubleshoots network connectivity issues including; digital
authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi, and wired connectivity
to the internal network.
- Supports users on applications and tools within the environment
including; Office Suite, RSA, Okta, Collaboration tools (Zoom,
WebEx, Jabber, etc), Mac and Windows OS.
- Provide walkup/desktop support during normal business hours,
Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Maintain local inventory to ensure replacement equipment is
always on hand.
- Support IT Escalations impacting the site.
- Conference room support and maintenance.
- Coordinate closely with the Office Manager to determine when
issues arise how best to resolve them and with which team/course of
- Support Local Wallboard maintenance.
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Strong Windows 7/Windows 10 Enterprise Environment, Mac OS X El
Capitan, Sierra, and Catalina respectively.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills with the
ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable
to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or
- Ability to follow proper escalation paths.
- Inviting personality, friendly, and sociable.
- Ability to take notes and record all interactions and steps
taken with the users.
- Ability to keep work area clean and organized.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Milestone we strive to create a workplace that reflects the
communities we serve and work with, where we all feel empowered to
bring our full, authentic selves to work. We know creating a
diverse and inclusive culture that champions equity and belonging
is not only the right thing to do for ouremployees butis also
critical to our continued success.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for
all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by
applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone
also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and
We welcome the unique background, culture, experiences,
knowledge, innovation, self-expression and perspectives you can
bring to our global community. Our recruitment team is looking
forward to meeting you.
- Job description is subject to change.
Keywords: Milestone Technologies Inc., San Francisco , IT Field Support Specialist, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!