Company: Godfrey Dadich Partners
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Godfrey Dadich Partners combines the best of advertising,
journalism, identity, and digital to help brands tell better
stories. As a media planner for Godfrey Dadich, you are
communicating with our partners on a daily basis along with
interacting with internal stakeholders. As a full-service agency,
we build what we buy. And we optimize what we track. So complete
alignment between clients, media partners and our creative team is
The right candidate will have traditional media experience, but
must also possess a deep understanding of the entire digital
landscape - including, but not limited to, display, social, and
search. The last requirement; youre fluent in analytic speak.
This is a San Francisco-based role.
- Create, plan, and execute large
custom programs, helping to shape campaign media strategy across a
variety of channels.
- Create and represent media
recommendations, including new ideas, to both internal teams and
- Collaborate with the internal
strategy team and external clients to define KPIs to track campaign
effectiveness and overall success; present plan optimizations to
clients during analytics meetings or as needed.
- Manage day-to-day contact with
clients; build close client connections (a more traditional account
function), and provide broad and specific media answers, direction,
POVs, and project updates as requested.
- Keep up to date with the latest media
trends, providing POVs when applicable.
- Work closely with and help inspire
Creative teams to develop engaging content for our audiences.
- Develop/maintain relationships with
media partners, negotiating rates and developing new
- Manage media project billing to
ensure accurate weekly billing audits and budget recaps.
- Manage ad trafficking process.
- Has a college degree.
- Has a minimum of 3 to 4 years of
experience working at a full-service advertising agency.
- Is very familiar with, and an active
user of, social media.
- Holds a basic understanding of print
and digital production (banners, email, and mobile).
- Has been told that they have
outstanding organizational skills.
- Has abnormally strong communication
- Can handle multiple tasks at one
time, for long periods of time, and likes it.
- Likes computers and is proficient in
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote (we like Macs).
- Has strong interpersonal and
- Is inclined to step up when others do
- Has powerful relationship-building
- Takes the quality of their work
Godfrey Dadich is an organization dedicated to ideas, process,
and vision. But we know that true success comes from people. Were
always looking for new collaborators who believe optimism is a
strategy for making a better future, and we recognize that great
stories come from people with all manner of backgrounds and
experiences. Were committed to building a more diverse and
inclusive team; we value different points of view and welcome
unconventional paths. If your experience doesnt entirely conform to
the qualifications listed above, please apply with a cover letter
to let us know how you believe you can bring your unique skills to
the GDP team.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Godfrey Dadich Partners, San Francisco , Media Planner, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!