Golin San Francisco is looking for a PR Director who knows how
to make things happen. This position will have the opportunity to
work on technology brands evolving their media relations efforts to
break through to consumers. You are a creative problem-solver who
loves a fast paced environment, can lead client projects, provide
strong client counsel and can develop and sell media strategy. And
you love building strong client and team relationships.
This role will support our clients in research and planning,
launches, internal communications, earned/owned/paid/social media,
and the coordination of major events. We're looking for a dedicated
team member with a can-do attitude who will develop and drive
strategic initiatives. The role includes serving as a client go-to
for conceptualizing and executing plans and variety of
Who We Are:
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach
the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin
and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally
inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting edge
digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and
measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with
the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver
maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest
CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service
companies in the world.
Recently named PR Week's Global Agency of the Year and winner of
a 2019 Gold Cannes Lion, we tend to Go All In, in everything we do.
We're especially committed to going all in for our people. We
challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have
empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program.
LifeTime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, generous
health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one
day a week and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies.
Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what
Want to "Go All In" with us? Here are the details:
What You'll Do:
- Foster and maintain productive and influential client
- Identify solutions and work with teams and independently to
drive client success and grow relationships
- Cultivate a culture of support, growth and partnership among
- Hold and set a high bar for executing smart and sound ideas,
flawless execution of client programs and internal project
- Serve as an integral member of the account team addressing the
varied and changing needs of clients, proactively providing
thoughtful ideas and solutions
- Have a command of the business and use that knowledge to
collaborate with internal team members to develop and execute ideas
and campaigns. Using that knowledge to become a "go-to" for your
team and your client
- Working closely with media relations experts to provide media
counsel as well as develop ideas that are "media-able"
- Manage the budget, manage timely billing and reporting, and
work with Agency finance team
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field
with 7+ years' experience at a PR, Digital or Integrated Marketing
- Passion for client service and an ability to juggle multiple
projects and changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving
- Proven experience leading large-scale projects
- Ecommerce, B2B and tech client experience
- A mix of account management and media relations experience
- Ability to execute and measure multifaceted campaigns and
day-to-day communications initiatives
- A strong understanding of traditional media and content
marketing strategies, ability to integrate campaign strategies and
tactics across earned, owned and paid media, and apply analytics to
measure results and provide insights
- Poise and calm under pressure and a desire to immerse yourself
in a client's business to become a true partner
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship,
disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If
you need an accommodation to participate in the application
process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com.
This email address is not for general employment inquiries or
vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special
assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume,
messages sent to this email address that are not related to an
accommodation cannot be answered.