Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join DeepScribe and be a part of the next technological
transition in health care - voice. Our goal is to empower
physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and
efficacy, and better patient outcomes by increasing the clarity,
trust, and understanding they have with their physician.
Our first product, an AI medical scribe, mimics near-human level
intelligence by parsing through medical conversations and creating
detailed visit summaries for physicians. With this ambient scribe
technology, we have been able to save up to 3 hours a day for
physicians. But this is just the beginning - come join our
energetic, fast-moving team as we challenge the status quo in the
bogged-down health care industry, and re-think the future of
practicing and receiving medicine.
At DeepScribe, we're looking for an NLP Engineer/Scientist
that's as excited about pushing the field of machine learning
forward as they are shipping their code to production.
Our state-of-the-art models are ingesting and generating
summaries for thousands of real-life patient-physician interactions
weekly. You'd be working directly with our current models to tune
them to the abundant inflow of data as well as architecting new
ones to further infuse AI into physician workflows.
You'll be an integral part of DeepScribe, working on the core
tech that makes our product what it is today. It doesn't stop there
though: As we collect more and more rich conversational data, get
ready to shape the future of data-driven care.
- BS, MS, Ph.D. in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or
related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- Research work, publications, or work experience in a related
domain or problem space (personal projects don't count)
- Strong foundation in Python, Java, C++, or similar
- Experience with common ML frameworks such as PyTorch or
- Solid theoretical understanding of machine learning
- Strong NLP and ML fundamentals (LSTMs, NER, Word Embeddings,
- Modifying and optimizing our current NLP models
- Tune models to the constant inflow of conversational data
- Prototyping, building, and deploying new models to serve as the
core of new product features
- Data structuring and cleaning
- Working with our infrastructure team to get your models into
- Demoing your awesome work to the leadership team
Keywords: Deepscribe, San Francisco , NLP Engineer, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!