Donor Customer Service Rep
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for customer
service to donors for the purpose of increasing donor frequency and
maintaining donor retention. Will travel in own vehicle to mobile
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Retains current donors by rebooking donation appointments.
- Explains and/or enrolls donors in frequent donor programs.
- Assists Donor Services staff with donor flow, monitors wait
times, and communicates with donors and/or staff regarding wait
- Educates donors on pertinent issues (e.g. the donation process,
blood needs, blood components, etc.)
- Converts donors to automated and other new collection
technologies to optimize the donation opportunity.
- Assists donors, blood center staff and coordinators in
resolving customer service issues.
- Administers customer service and marketing surveys to
- Collects data and prepares reports, as assigned and performs
other clerical duties, as needed.
- Presents promotional gift items and recognition; monitors and
replenishes promotion inventory, as required.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as
High school graduate or GED required.
Valid CA driver's license.
One year experience in related field required.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to analyze
customer-related situations and take appropriate action.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Good working knowledge of PC software preferred.
EEO including disability and veterans
Keywords: Vitalant, San Francisco , Donor Customer Service Rep, Other , Brisbane, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!