From mobile applications to AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence,
Robotics, and IoT products, the successful candidate will get to
work across a diverse range of business verticals including
Automotive, Retail, Energy & Resources, Games and Education.
We're looking for a Lead Machine Learning Developer with a
desire to own their work, as well as an eagerness to learn and
grow. You will be leading a multidisciplinary teams and shipping
You love to work on tough problems, have the confidence and
skills to champion, and drive outstanding solutions and experiences
for discerning clients.
What you'll be doing
- Managing and mentoring cross-discipline teams of ML & software
- Collaborating with small teams to architect, develop and deploy
high-quality applications from concept into implementation
- Collaborating with external clients on technical solutions
- Working closely with a project manager to build a project plan,
timeline and estimates
- Defining and advocating best practices as part of a quality
culture within the whole team
What we're looking for
- Hands-on experience in Computer Vision, Natural Language
Processing, or Reinforcement Learning.
- Hands-on experience building production models with TensorFlow,
PyTorch, or equivalent deep learning framework
- Proven ability to ship quality software applications and
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems
You might also have
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development
- Published research in areas of Machine Learning at major
conferences and/or journals
- Experience with data modeling, handling, and visualization
within an application.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world's leading platform for creating and operating
real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers
to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and
others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity's
platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to
create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content
for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and
virtual reality devices.
The company's 1,400+ person research and development team keeps
Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners
to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three
billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique
devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an
inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees.
Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to
age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability,
sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any
other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there
are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable
and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs
through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not
accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not
pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a
signed agreement with Unity.